[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

• 2 weeks later...

I made it! I never thought it'd make it this far.... Wow.:D

Gee, there are a ton of people earning their light-green pips.

I'm guessing that it's some sort of average for the amount of rep in this band and that we're just arriving to the point where they are getting 500 points.

Yea, for some reason a ton of people have like 450-90ish rep right now, so a bunch of people are getting it at once.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to make a thread to see how many people on the forums have at least one light green bar (meaning at least 500+ Rep points). I just earned mine this week, and I feel proud. I know most other people with it are either mods or really active helpers, so I'd like to say a big hello to all of you, from the "greenest" light-greener.

Edited by zekes

I just made it! I'm here! I'm so happy! I feel very honored to be part of your group.... 42 (well 43, with me) people out of 128,000 forum users, is.... .03% of the forums. Talk about elite.

But anyway, thanks all who got me here.

Edited by zekes

Didn't know this was a thing, felt curious, and then left-out. Ah well, guess I was just too late to be in The List. I feel happy to have helped/resonated with people so many times.

JpiNRB4.png

EDIT: I should probably post some of my craft, I can come up with some pretty good looking ones..

Edited by ObsessedWithKSP

So, what's up with these green bars? I see some people having them that I have hardly ever seen before, while some people with awesome mods only have two or three. I mean, it is hardly relevant, but I can't seem to connect the dots.

Posting in the Spacecraft Exchange helps a lot. It's odd though because a lot more people read the addon sections, so you would think rep would flow more freely tbere. I'll try to spread some around to more modders.

Yeah, i think it's cause people somehow want to +rep ships more than mods.....

Because apparently ships take much more work than well written, well developed mods. :huh:

I guess it's because people think somehow it's more rep worthy to make a ship; and that somehow the modders are getting some other source of fulfillment for their work (which is sad that they don't)...

Keep in mind though most of the people on this list are modders; only a few are actually hardcore spacecraft builders.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.