0.25 bugs

hello there, i need help with the last update, old save are block on a view of the ksp (view of the road between vab, the recrutement center , but can't move and time warp don't do a thing), also i creat a new game to check, and 80% of the part appear in double in the contruction menu ( same stats, like 2 cockpit, only old part i think)

Hmm. Well without knowing specifics of your setup, I would have to ask you to check out this thread and give us a bit more details: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/92230-Stock-Support-Bug-Reporting-Guide

There could be several ways to fix this, but the bottom line is that 0.25 renamed many of the part files. So you probably used Steam or the patcher to get the update. In which case you'll have to (as a minimum) delete the contents of the GameData directory. Then reinstall or (if you are using steam) verify the game cache. This should fix the part problem.

As for the save files, I would need more info (from the link above). And maybe even post a save file on mediafire or pastebin for us to download.

Good luck,

~Claw

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.