Patcher not working...

UKFX

(Read the subject and description)

Also, when I put my craft on the launch pad, where it has been fine before, changing the wings, for some reason causes it to explode as soon as I load the launch pad. I click end flight but it just says 'Warp 1x' and refuses to bring up the menu to tell me what went wrong, or the options to exit or go back to the VAB. I would like the patch but I can\'t get it.

If I Alt+F4 out of the game, an reload it. It says the launch pad has debris from my ship. I click clear and launch at pad, but I\'m immediately greeted with my craft exploding for seemingly no reason. I have noticed in prior versions (since I don\'t play religiously), that the aircraft will sort of, fall, a very short space to land on the pad prior to take off. It seems to me that it doesn\'t actually render and sit on the pad, as you would expect. Perhaps this is the reason an it is toppling and colliding with the tower, triggering an explosion but sadly I cannot see anything because as soon as the game loads there is already endless plumes of black smoke and fire. It could be that the pad is not being clearly properly of debris, but I don\'t know if KSP devs have made it so debris on the pad actively interact with other parts, so I\'m not sure if these pieces of debris are causing it or not. For all I know, the pad is entirely clear, but then again it may not be. As I said, I cannot see.

Enjoying what is on offer, an I\'m glad to see 0.14 out... just a bit desperate to get my hands on 0.14.1

If anyone can help me bypass the issue, that would be helpful.

Peace

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I\'ll have to recreate that rocket again, since I\'m stuck in an infinite loop of explosions and inability to escape to the VAB, having to force a quit via Alt-F4.

Not to worry. Thanks for the heads-up.