[1.3.0] OPT Space Plane v2.0.1 - updated 29/07/2017

K.Yeon

So, I've been trying to make a working plane with OPT parts, B9 procedural wings, and Ferram Aerospace... and I can't seem to ever get my center of lift behind my center of mass when there's no fuel in my tanks! Are these shapes simply impractical with FAR? Or is my SMURFF install acting up (I'm playing in RSS)? Or what...? Because it's getting to the point where I'll basically have to stick lead ballast inside a tank near the nose to prevent my craft from going nuts, or attempting to fly backwards... badly. And if I ever build an SSTO, that will cut into my payload like crazy,

Edited by Ithirahad

@Starwaster @K.Yeon 

I've already PM'd Stali, asking this but, is there a segment in the J-60 and J-61 configs where I can control the surface EMM texture's brightness. Particularly the long one. I need this texture to look okay like this (as at 1/15 throttle) when it's throttled up basically anywhere useful.

ho0gglN.jpg

And not overexposed like this.

nQn7XE3.jpg

11 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@Starwaster @K.Yeon 

I've already PM'd Stali, asking this but, is there a segment in the J-60 and J-61 configs where I can control the surface EMM texture's brightness. Particularly the long one. I need this texture to look okay like this (as at 1/15 throttle) when it's throttled up basically anywhere useful.

ho0gglN.jpg

And not overexposed like this.

nQn7XE3.jpg

you could also darken the emissive texture

My OPT USI life support config is nearly complete. As of now it's missing entries for the Avatar series parts but the full details are in the spoiler.

Spoiler

The config will:

• Remove all prior fuel switch setups from the targeted parts.
  • Add resources (and maybe modules) to all cockpits.
  • Add resources and modules to all other crewed parts with exceptions.
    • The H cabins only get hab multiplier. There's no perceivable room to add anything bulky in there.
    • The H stack tanks and noses get the other things in order to compensate.
    • The science labs currently get nothing. It's already settled that they're not allowed any tankage. As for modules I don't know what would be ideal. Suggestions welcome.
  • Add resources to all cargo bays, service bays and hollow fuselages (J Deployment bays and Stail cargo bays not included).

The majority of parts' tank configs will not be touched.

Switch modes for crewed parts:

• Structural
  • Supplies, Mulch, EC, Mono
  • LF, EC, Mono
  • LFO, EC, Mono

Switch modes for hollow parts:

• Structural
  • Supplies
  • Fertilizer
  • Gypsum
  • Minerals
  • Ore
  • LF
  • LFO
Edited by JadeOfMaar

Just now, Mycroft said:

Yes, the post above kinda even says so :cool: LOL :D

I'm new to this post, sorry :/ Also has the updated version been added to the main download link or is there another?

2 minutes ago, stali79 said:

There is a 1.3.3? The mod has no dll files and is simply a parts pack so in theory it should be compatible.

Whenever I add the original files, it would just crash :/