K.Yeon

OPT Space Plane Thread

2790 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, K.Yeon said:

yes sorry it's a bug, ill get another updated version asap. meanwhile the fix is linked in OP and bug fix section

Thank you!

I have 1 bug and a suggestion.

First of all in the K cockpit I get the hexadecimal color code next to the text on most of the sliders:

NQfq6jY.png

Second it would be nice to be able to turn off alarms as the tumble alarm goes off when I am driving my space plane along  the ground and it is really really annoying in the cockpit view.

Third it would be awesome to have a H form cockpit.  As it is I use a 4m nose and an H drone core but it would be great if there was a proper cockpit

Edited by captinjoehenry

1 hour ago, captinjoehenry said:

First of all in the K cockpit I get the hexadecimal color code next to the text on most of the sliders:

This is not OPT bug,it's either RasterPropMonitor or ASET.

2 minutes ago, sebi.zzr said:

This is not OPT bug,it's either RasterPropMonitor or ASET.

Ah ok.  Any suggestions for fixing it?  Am I missing a file?

1 minute ago, captinjoehenry said:

Ah ok.  Any suggestions for fixing it?  Am I missing a file?

Try uninstalling ASET props and see if that helps.Other wise you have to wait for cockpits to be redone.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, sebi.zzr said:

Try uninstalling ASET props and see if that helps.Other wise you have to wait for cockpits to be redone.

thanks that fixed it

@K.Yeon while we are dreaming of new things to make you model in future version of your mod, let me put in a request for an H to Mk 2 Coupler with air intakes and an H Fuselage Tricoupler with three 1.25m mounts.  Two engines aren't enough to get to orbit and mounting a third is inelegant, as below

1 person likes this

Been playing around with the H fuselage and made a pretty neat TSTO. I totally agree about any size adapters for the H fuselage but I totally get that they're meant to attach to other things.

Also I may have found an actual bug, I cannot re-enter the J Inline Boarding Ramp. No option to grab or board.so my kerbs are stuck outside :(

2 hours ago, LukeTheYeti said:

Also I may have found an actual bug, I cannot re-enter the J Inline Boarding Ramp. No option to grab or board.so my kerbs are stuck outside :(

Jump and spam B

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, stali79 said:

Jump and spam B

No. Crouch and spam B. That'll really annoy people. :sticktongue:

On 5/19/2017 at 0:18 PM, stali79 said:

Jump and spam B

Tried this with the boarding ramp retracted so I wouldn't fall away, was not able to trigger it. When I exited the airlock I saw the option for a half second before I fell down the ramp, which makes me think the object to trigger it is behind the mesh of the wall/floor and too far away to properly interact with. 

Edit: Found where the collider is while in space, may still be hard to hit while in gravity but now I know where it is :wink:

Edited by LukeTheYeti

@K.YeonI have a bug report for the K series body parts.  All of the K series body parts do not seem to block the airflow.  As in each k part in a stack generates drag as well as lift.  Also parts clipped into K body parts do not get shielded from the airflow and generate drag.  The K cargo compartment though does shield parts inside of it. 

Edited by captinjoehenry

On 07/05/2017 at 4:32 PM, Vanguard-Warden said:

I love the H part, i made a small shuttle/cargo transport with it. I love the design, thank you K.Yeon for your work :D

Reveal hidden contents

EY52TF2.pngYBPQAGl.pngrybmrMn.png

I still have to find where i should put a docking port, but now my kerbal can travel between, base in style 

Hi, could I have your Craft file for this awesome shuttle design. All my try to recreate your ship where failure

hi @K.Yeon 

Would it be possible to expand the H part a bit? They are really lovely, but I feel that a centered engine mount is necessary when used on its own. One with two engines on each side plus a docking port/hatch hybrid in the center would be wonderful. Bay would also be a nice addition, preferably short as other body already cover larger capacity.

Thanks!

1 person likes this