Hello and Welcome!

Moach

I left for other games after the last free version was released; just came back today, reading about all the exciting new features implemented and even more to be implemented.

My heart exploded with joy when I saw we can now space walk, and will even be able to walk around inside our space station/craft later. <3 And that, made me make up my mind and open a PayPal account just to buy KSP. It\'s just too cute to see a Kerman stumble on the surface of Mun.

The download is a bit slow, but I\'m know it\'s well worth the wait.

Your work is most appreciated, team.

im trying to download version .016 and it says i may need to re-download the game, do i have to buy it again? if not, where can i download it/ fix it?

1. Click the link 'Back to KSP Home' in upper right corner.

2. Click the link 'Store'.

3. Login your store account.

4. Click 'Profile' button.

5. Scroll to bottom.

Also this is the welcome thread, if you have a question you should post it to the Support forum instead.

Hello I just downloaded free version of KSP and I have watched quite a bit of youtube vids and wanted to try it myself. Unfortunately, I cannot play the game. It will start up fine but if I try to go to Settings or Play Game the Settings turn to a black screen and the Play Game will go to where you can click on Launch Pad or VAB but the VAB\'s texture is all black and when you go to it you cannot make anything or even click on anything. I am wondering how to fix this and I ask for help. Thank you.

Hello, everyone. Just dropped in to say g'day. Ive been mucking about exploding rockets, and the occasional Kerbal, for the last few days but now I have finally made it to the Mun, landed safely, and most importantly made it back to Kermin.

Although it was a close thing... I dropped my Pe on Kermin down to 49k with 3.7 litres of fuel remaining. Im so glad they have aerobraking :D

Just crashed on the moon for my first lander attempt. Seems I need to cancel more horizontal velocity...

Either way I'm saying it's a milestone worthy of commemorating by joining the forums! Hello all!

You can go to settings on the top-left corner, and from there, on the left, you´ll see "Edit Avatar", under the "My Profile" section. From there you can add an avatar from your computer, or from a web address

Hello everyone! As you may have noticed, my name is Mr. Blue Sky. I've been killing Kerbo- er, I mean, advancing the studies of physx and kerbistry for several weeks now, and I've recently begun experimentally power-modding. My achievements include: a small space station in a circle-ish orbit around Kerbin, a ship orbiting Kerbol, and several cra- I mean, "enhanced landings" on, or maybe into, the Mun. If anyone has any suggestions as to what I should do after I survive a Mun landing, please tell me. Also, in the future I intend to start a ship-making company here. I'm thinking of "Kerberture Laboratories" for a name.

Hi, I just started with KSP about a week ago. It is safe to say that I am addicted. I played the demo for a few hours before buying the full version. I've made it to the Mun, but I seem to crash there just as much as land safely. Minimus is next. I'm using all vanilla parts so far.

Hi all, had KSP for about a month now and i'm having a blast! (sometimes quite literally, lol) My current projects are to get started on a Munbase and thee establishment of an anti-asteroid laser protection network. Incidentally, i've also got a few screenshots i'd like to share, but I don't know how to post them up here, can someone help me out plz? Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rocket_man, you are currently a Curious George, once you reach 5 posts you will become a Bottle Rocketeer and will have the ability to edit your avatar and your own posts, this is an anti-spammer system we all have to deal with when we sign up.

By the way, welcome to the KSP forum community, I hope you have lots of fun here :)

Hello, all! I found about this from a blog, "Every Day Should Be Saturday." Saw the word, "Kerbal" thrown around, Googled it, downloaded the demo, and three hours later, bought the full version. Loving it so far! I'm just wondering what I can download to get more parts...

The name's Reverie Planetarian, after the main character of one of my favorite visual novels (and one with an infatuation for the stars which may strike some chords with fellow KSP players). When it comes to playing Kerbal Space Program itself, I guess you could call me a long-time lurker, but a new pilot. I played the demo a while ago, and only recently bought the full version. Luckily I'm a fast learner, and I'm honing my craft trying to do Mun and Minmus shots after learning to circularize my orbits and manipulate them to reach the Mun, Minmus and other nice things.

Like overshooting both satellites entirely and screaming into solar orbit. How Kerbal is that, huh?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

I just purchased KSP on Saturday, and spent the rest of the weekend <strike>killing Kerbonauts</strike> building & launching rockets and attempting - and succeeding twice! - a Mun landing (using the scenarios... I'm not ready to do a full Kerbin->Mun Landing->Kerbin Return Flight mission yet). The feeling I got when I could see Jebediah, the landing craft, and Kerbin from the surface of the Mun was priceless! I don't think a video game has ever made me feel quite so successful before! :)

I've got a lot of research to do, since everything so far has been guesswork mixed with what I know from the tutorials. I'm ready to learn and launch! :cool:

Hi all!

I bought this game a while ago but only now have I started looking at the forums. This game is absolutely brilliant! I'm running on a laptop with an integrated GPU so my rocketry creations are depressingly small to avoid altimeter-killer lag, but I've managed to land and return from The Mun, Minmus and Duna already, and I've got a very ambitious mission to Eve in flight as we speak, attempting to touch down a 10,000L ascent stage which may just get Jebediah back home again! Wish me luck! :D

Hey all, back to KSP after a couple months of RL business. My oldest boy turned 6 and had his B-day theme about the Curiosity landing! The boy loves space, KSP, I pray he keeps up the interest and is one of the first to set foot on Mars:)

It was pure joy to see the .17 update since my last time playing, but I had some trouble getting my .16 to update at all. It hung up when I did the update check. Finally, tonight, it worked!

Anyone else have this problem?