Possible to get a standard size for space station modules?

Anariaq

Hey

Im just curious If we could get a standard size for space station modules. I\'m leaning toward 2m in diameter and 5m in length.

Why I\'m thinking about this. Is when I finish my current shuttle. I want to make one that support future space station parts. And want to have something to go after.

Don\'t know if this already been up to topic, I have searched and could not find any about standard size of modules for a space station.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Hey

Im just curious If we could get a standard size for space station modules. I\'m leaning toward 2m in diameter and 5m in length.

Why I\'m thinking about this. Is when I finish my current shuttle. I want to make one that support future space station parts. And want to have something to go after.

Don\'t know if this already been up to topic, I have searched and could not find any about standard size of modules for a space station.

For me I will be looking for between 1-4m in diameter, with the length being up to 5m. But I am not that picky, just so long as its balanced right and looks decent and runs good on my computer. Balance is the big thing though.

As for the standard space station parts size, the real thing would be to get the docking port size and have that standardised but apart from that, I thing a good range of sizes would be best for the community.