Project Arctic Film- Be Part Of Something Great

Vagani

Well I'm glad we are up and running again, I'll keep a close eye on this and when time comes you need a video editor ill be here

Edit: Should i update the website or wait for the crew to finish sifting thru?

Edited by Aquaman1125

What we need to get done is the script. We have a good start but we cannot do anything else without it being finished. We need at least 4 dedicated people to get it done. Any volunteers, I can help but i cant do it on my own.

I'm still bumbling around with craft ideas, but I've been lazy since school got out (and the project had kind of died again at that point) and haven't taken the crafts I displayed on the google forum off the desktop and transferred them to my laptop to send them.

Yes, i think it may be time to close the project until further notice, the only thing that could help us would be dedicated script writers but unfortunately we don't have enough. I'll post further notices soon

I could do a bit of script writing, I just need A. to know how far the script has gotten (in regards to the story summary) and B. a bit more in-depth information regarding the film's plot.

I can't say I'll be dedicated, but I might be able to at least continue it for a bit until I lose interest.

I know that I joined for the script, but has anyone made the set for the first half of Act 2?

I know I did;

t1cCdtD.jpg

Best part? Its small, and is enough to transport to space if you want to go that far;

YHASVRE.png

The "craft" only uses two Custom Action Groups: "1" which toggles the Bay Doors and "2" which toggles Solar Panels that'll charge the lights inside the Bay.

That second image also shows the problem with this design...

...its incredibly cramped, which'll make it hard, if not impossible to move around inside, plus if you are using the default chase camera whilst moving a Kerbal around, its more than likely the camera will clip through the Bay.

Again, I did assign for the script writing, but I thought if anyone hasn't done this set yet then might as well work on this when I'm not working on the script...

...unless someone has, and I've just wasted time, ah well.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and leave this project, I have a lot of things going on and I'm just an editor, so I wont be of any help till near completion of this project witch hasn't gone anywhere sense I joined. that and I don't find myself welcomed on this thread ether, so I think it would be for the better if I just left see yall.

• 1 month later...

For those of you who still have this thread subscribed to, I am creating a cinematic of my own and doing a storyboarding stream/KSP chatroom tomorrow at 11:00am PST/2:00pm EST/4:00pm UTC. If you want to join in skype with me or make suggestions to my google doc please feel free to do so. :)

Avera9eJoe - Twitch

Google Doc

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.