Untrue Fact Telling Machine

Whirligig Girl

2 hours ago, cratercracker said:

Forums are made of crater.

...cracker?

Actualy maybe:wink:

If you trait a traitor, you will be a hero and get a pie!

Big Brother 

Spoiler

Courious if some one knows the Source

that's a story of a random guy, he was working in the basement when he was around 25old and he was in love with a girl, then suddnely while he was in the basement working the name of the girl started reasonning inside is head, reasonning so loudly and repeatdly that he found that strange, it was like that " [insert that girl name] , ground floor [insert girl name] ground floor, [insert girl name] ground floor" thoose tree word in an endless loop within it's head for like 3-5min or so, that was so strange that he decided to leave it's work and go check the ground floor.

and you know the girl was there while there was abslolutely no reasons she was there because at this exact time she should had been elsewhere due to her agenda

then lot of things happened

may be later i write a few others cool story in the same spirit ; ) who know ^^ i have plenty after all ^^

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

i dunno still it don't answer "how many silly chemico electrico oscilloscope we have in the head and does they behave the same for everyone and is there a notice on e-bay" ... as i m sort of busy eating pasta and frozen cheap steack once a day or two i hope you don't mind i don't answer thoose question myself

Edited by WinkAllKerb''