KSP memes Megathread

zekes

1 hour ago, Ultimate Steve said:

No idea if this has been posted already, and it's not mine.

Quite a few memes from this thread have been recycled and get posted multiple times. I believe this is one of them, but no matter. It was funny.

this is, let's say, a dynamic on going meme, i can't guarantee your sanity if you click and watch a "thirsty nein" link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXQZpgd5neY&feature=youtu.be&t=7m39s

also if i told you i have this perticular sentence in mind for no reason the past six hour or so you won't believe me (but well unfortunately i start getting used to that kind of thing, without payin' while still a bit, much attention to them, it might has something to do with the amount of such occurences "lately" (whatever "lately" & "occurence" may mean right now), + the fact you believe it or not doesn't change much to my daily own stuffs and concerns and aboslute relativistic set of craps and goodness ; anyway), a yup why i do (re-)post that here now ? i just browsed something else on the forum, and droped a 1/2 grins 1/2 amused and was thinking well why not after all

sometime it's weird you get some stuff in mind, then "life just happen"

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

2 hours ago, Spaceception said:

Ok, sorry I'm off topic here for a sec (Don't bother replying), but how am I still getting rep here? I posted here over a year ago.

It's weird, it happens to me now and then too. I think it's bored and/or new forumgoers browsing back through old and long-lived threads