My KSP control panel

stibbons

Stibbons, 

I'm looking for the same sticks on ebay, but not able to find. Any search suggestions? Even better, can you share the dimensions or digital files for the mounting holes for those sticks? Thanks! 

By chance, is it one of these: http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/26/APEM-1000-Fingertip-1131239.pdf

Edited by ajden
added (possible) datasheet

Huh.

1 hour ago, ajden said:

The sticks I have seem to be moderately cheap imitations of those. Just checked my diagrams, and they do have the same 36mm hole spacing.

Key words for searching ebay and aliexpress are "digital industrial joystick". Although, when I was looking just now, "240V joystick" found them on both right away (the microswitches are 240V rated). Here's one eBay link, and here's an aliexpress one, with the caveat that I haven't actually bought from either of those sellers.

Also worth pointing out that, at least on all of the sticks I've bought, I could only get the limiter plate parallel to the sides of the enclosure, not parallel to the mounting holes. And my sticks didn't come with any sort of dimensional drawings. So I had to measure it up, and bust out my CAD program to do some trickery to design offset mounting holes that would keep the base square with the rest of the panel, like this:

6Nc5jec.png

All of my designs were done in LibreCAD, and the base DXF files are in the project source repositoryHere's one of the finished panels (minus lettering, which I deliberately left out because of possible licensing issues).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.