KSP vs KSP-Edu download

newanzer

I have been playing KSP since its .18 days. I just bought the Edu license of it as the webpage and forums say the integrated Edu version has been released. However, when I go to get KSP-edu, I still only see a download of the regular KSP. Am I missing something or is there a problem with Kerbal Store?

It is a problem with the store. In the "Products purchased" list KerbalEdu shows as "Kerbal Space Program". When you click on download, it says "KerbalEdu Installer (0.90 Beta)" for both Windows and OS X downloads. Also the installer file is named KerbalEduIntaller.exe (or .pkg).

Ok then the problem is the Kerbal store, because when I click the download botton I get ksp-win-0-90-0.zip and not KerbakEduInstaller.exe. This could be because I have the regular kerbal program already in the account from a previous purchase. I will take it up with the KSP folks. Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.