• Parachute
    • LV-T30 Liquid Engine
    • SAS
    • Stack Decoupler
    • Stack Tri-Coupler
    • AV-T1 Winglet (the static one)
    • AV-R8 Winglet (the flapping one)
    • Other... (Write in comments)

Due to the recent update [0.15] is the way i am changing textures not possible anymore, so until i learn how Ksp is using textures will this mod not be updated anymore.

I will leave the textures free to download anyway but they will not work anymore

Thanks for your support and feedback during this project lifetime and i hope to see you soon again

I work by this procedure:

7pXLFl.png

(you might have seen this image before in one of my older threads.)

Advanced Sas

2o7Vwl.png

You can download the texture: Here!

Fuel tank/Small Fuel tank

AXpVUl.png

You can download the texture :Here!

Command Module

En5fxl.png?1

You can download the texture Here!

Feel free to use the textures in your projects/mods but link to it on this thread.

Next texture: Solid fuel Booster

Solid Fuel booster**Newer**

yzpoWl.png

You can download the texture Here!

Download all Textures at the same time!!11!1!1

Don\'t want to download and rename every single texture ?

well fear not!

i made a zip file with all the textures i done so far.

Download here

****BONUS****

Sorry for all the delays :/ To say sorry i decided to release everything and i mean everything not only the textures but the .blend and .xcf files to!

So! you get all the textures + the Bonus content in this link:Textures+Bonus

just remember that you will need the following programs to view the files: Blender, Gimp

Feel free to use the Bonus Content and Textures to projects/mods but post a link on this thread.

(i love to see what you do with it :D)

Don\'t like my 'remakes' of the stock ksp textures?

Please say why and how i could make them better.

(Texturing other models/parts just pm me)

ok because it was so close between the Solid fuel Booster and the Command module am i going to work on them both starting with the winner: Command module and later the Solid fuel Booster.

it will take about 1 day per texture but i need to find the time to do it so an eta of 1 week (or less) to give me the time to finish them. starting from now :D

Could you put all your textures in a zipfile?

That would be nice!

My best regards, Kodiak.

i will do that when i get more content seems kinda pointless atm... fixing a zip for the next texture i release

Hi dt890, how\'s the booster coming on?

I really like your ASAS texture, much nicer than the stock version, there\'s too many murky colours in the default set and some parts are crying out for some colour like the AV-R8 winglets, I couldn\'t wait so had a go at them myself.

faNaF.jpg

About all I can do is mess around with Gimp\'s filters, I\'m sure you can do far better :)

sorry for the delays i am still doing textures, it is just that it is the last month of school before i graduate so things is intense atm.

and there are textures that i am not so happy with that i want to improve before moving on...

like the liquidfuel tank texture.

(not quite sure if the poll is working or not can someone tell me how to manage and reset it... )

Thanks for the feedback u don\'t know how much i value feedback... (maybe even a little to much)

It was not meant as an insult, while the command module\'s convenient, I like it a lot more than the stock. I think it is appropriate for KSP atmosphere.

It was not meant as an insult, while the command module\'s convenient, I like it a lot more than the stock. I think it is appropriate for KSP atmosphere.

ahah lol i said it in a possetive manner nothing negative.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.