Youen

[1.2.2] Trajectories v1.6.6 (2017-01-25) : atmospheric predictions

903 posts in this topic

On 14/03/2017 at 8:28 PM, Youen said:

That's a bit of an overstatement... Unless you mean my code is so awful that no one can understand it ;-)

Unfortunately, I've lost interest in KSP in general for quite some time now, and I don't really want to reinstall the latest version just to fix bugs and upgrade code for the latest version, which is precisely the part I dislike about modding.

Maybe I'll get back to it later, but no ETA nor promises.

In the meantime, I can at least update the opening post inform people of what works or not, and on which version of the game. I think the most problematic issue is that prediction is not accurate, but I don't know what is the last version of KSP for which it worked correctly?

Also, despite what @Kobymaru says, I'm sure there are a lot of people around here that are able to improve the mod (starting with himself). And I'd be happy to release the work of anyone who would like to fix the issues / improve the mod. I can also give direct access to spacedock and AVC, and I think moderators can transfer the opening post ownership, or failing that we could create a new thread, if someone wants to maintain the mod.

I'm really sorry to "let down" the current users of the mod, but fixing this kind of issue can be cumbersome, and I don't want to force myself to do it if I'm not even going to play the game after that.

Many thanks for making it clear for everybody, hope everything goes well with your life!

I am getting an issue.  The issue is that the configuration window does not appear in map view when i right click the trajectories button on blizzy's toolbar.  I do get a very small grey rectangle in the upper left corner of the screen though, its about he size of my mouse cursor, so no idea what thats about.

On 20.3.2017 at 1:42 AM, 09gara said:

I am getting an issue.  The issue is that the configuration window does not appear in map view when i right click the trajectories button on blizzy's toolbar.  I do get a very small grey rectangle in the upper left corner of the screen though, its about he size of my mouse cursor, so no idea what thats about.

Can you try deleting your \GameData\Trajectories\Plugin\PluginData\Trajectories\config.xml ?