[1.0.2] B9 Aerospace | Procedural Parts 0.40 | Updated 09.06.15

bac9

I haven't been able to recreate this issue yet. Is there a specific wing type that it's attached to that causes it? Is there more to it than just "place on back of wing, edit dimensions"? Logs, craft files, ...

(Basically, I need a bit of help finding this one...)

Offset descriptions for edge shapes has been fixed ready for next release
Edited by Crzyrndm

2 hours ago, Frost253 said:

Same issue 

Have you tried to search if there is conflict with some other mod that use same "J" key in editor. Just few posts above Grease1991 reported:

On 16.10.2016. at 6:15 PM, Grease1991 said:

My bad, It was a conflict with Hanger Grid, that use the J key to align the selected part to a grid line, 
Sorry for the waste of time.

If oyu are not using Hnger grid, some other mod can be in conflict too.

18 minutes ago, EpicCybertronian said:

I apologize for this very typical comment, but I was just wondering; will this mod be updated to 1.2 at some point? As it never got an official update to 1.1. Again, I apologize.

Bac9 is not active anymore so a truly official update is unlikely. The mod is however inofficially being maintained by Crzyrndm and on his github page you can find a 1.1 aswell as a 1.2 compatible release ! 

6 hours ago, Fryer Mike said:

Does anyone know where I can find the version of this mod for .90?

Try looking at the first post. The bit bucket link has all/most of the original versions of this mod. 

Edited by Tarheel1999

• 2 weeks later...

@Crzyrndm I have a feature request. The mod is called B9 Procedural Parts and I really like to build fuselage parts with the wing and control surface. Would it be possible to create a switch to remove the wing code from the procedural wing and control surface so that they stop being recognized as such and would be just treated as normal fuselage parts?

Edited by Flashblade

@Crzyrndm Hey, getting a really minor issue with the icon. Its appearing on every scene (not just in the VAB/SPH). It only starts to happen after visiting the VAB/SPH, but after that its constant even in flight and the menu when you exit the game.

Edit: In fact it only starts to happen once you use one of the 3 wing parts in the VAB/SPH and the UI window pops up.

Edited by Torih

On 11/9/2016 at 6:28 PM, Flashblade said:

@Crzyrndm I have a feature request. The mod is called B9 Procedural Parts and I really like to build fuselage parts with the wing and control surface. Would it be possible to create a switch to remove the wing code from the procedural wing and control surface so that they stop being recognized as such and would be just treated as normal fuselage parts?

He seems to be working on a merging between this mod and Procedural Wings, which will have also a Procedural Panel part. It's still under development though

14 hours ago, HaydenTheKing said:

Why don't my textures look like this

Have you tried adjusting the surface material? It's one one of the options for the wing parts that you have to open up with the little plus signs out on the right-hand side and below the sizing bars, something easily missed. Took me a time or two using Procedural Wings to find them my own self.

Sorry for the "is it plugged in" type of question, but it's always good to cover all your bases, right?

Edited by capi3101

1 minute ago, Rosvall said:

Sorry for the stupid question but exactly how do I install this? I can't seem to make it show up in game :(

Inside the download .zip, there's a GameData folder. You should put what's inside it (in the case of this mod, a B9_Aerospace_ProceduralWings folder) inside the GameData folder on your KSP installation folder (i.e., merge both).

Welcome to the forum!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.