[1.1.2] Kerbal Konstructs v0.9.7.1 - Slopey Glidey

AlphaAsh

Thank you very much, Ger_space!

Unfortunatly, KK stops working with ContractConfigurator.
In case you, or someone else is working on KK:

KK throws an exception; buttons don't work, statics not visible. A log with KerbalKonstructs, ContractConfigurator, ModuleManager and no other mods. New career: KSP.log

Cheers

1 minute ago, Divico said:

Thank you very much, Ger_space!

Unfortunatly, KK stops working with ContractConfigurator.
In case you, or someone else is working on KK:

KK throws an exception; buttons don't work, statics not visible. A log with KerbalKonstructs, ContractConfigurator, ModuleManager and no other mods. New career: KSP.log

Cheers

try installing the "StageRecovery" mod. This "fixed" it for me, but I was not sure if it was because I had it installed in the past, or it is a general problem with KK.

I'll look into it and post a update, when I'm back from work.

21 minutes ago, Ger_space said:

try installing the "StageRecovery" mod. This "fixed" it for me, but I was not sure if it was because I had it installed in the past, or it is a general problem with KK.

I'll look into it and post a update, when I'm back from work.

:confused:...it works, even with (way too) many other mods... now that's random...

5 minutes ago, Ger_space said:

I looked in the code and I'll post a new release in ca. 7h. It is a easy to fix.

Thanks!

On 31/10/2016 at 7:25 PM, Ger_space said:

ok I made a new build which fixes the loading issues, when ContractConfigurator is installed.

https://github.com/GER-Space/Kerbal-Konstructs_1.2/releases/tag/9.8.2

next on the list is a rewrite of the map base-view, so the base-icons show up in the in-flight map.

Hi , thanks for that, seems to have fixed a lot of the issues i was having previously ,  fully repopulated my statics with no problems as yet.  Launch options working well (although i usually only sea launch, so sea launch is working very well) Cheers

seems I posted before on the wrong forum.... any chance to add the KK dev builds onto CKAN like MJ2 now does?  there seems to be a facility whereby people can add dev/pre-release download repositories in addition to the mainline CKAN repo; not sure if this is something CKAN does or if it's something mod authors do, however.  Super convenient though when you have over 100 mods and some of them are pre-release/dev and you can get the latest builds automatically.

9 hours ago, ss8913 said:

seems I posted before on the wrong forum.... any chance to add the KK dev builds onto CKAN like MJ2 now does?  there seems to be a facility whereby people can add dev/pre-release download repositories in addition to the mainline CKAN repo; not sure if this is something CKAN does or if it's something mod authors do, however.  Super convenient though when you have over 100 mods and some of them are pre-release/dev and you can get the latest builds automatically.

As soon I have the OK from AlphaAsh to takeover the mod, I'll go on and change the .version file and contact the CKAN group to update the database.

@Ger_space PM received. Posting here for certification. Please do and with my blessings. Thank you for picking up the baton.

RE: Kerbin-side All art assets are copyright myself, but I give YOU, only you, permission to modify and distribute your modifications of Kerbin-Side. This does not dissolve the copyright and you must include credit and retain the current licencing.

Have fun!

EDIT - Link this post if you run into any conflicts regarding licence transfer or copyright.

Edited by AlphaAsh

1 hour ago, AlphaAsh said:

@Ger_space PM received. Posting here for certification. Please do and with my blessings. Thank you for picking up the baton.

RE: Kerbin-side All art assets are copyright myself, but I give YOU, only you, permission to modify and distribute your modifications of Kerbin-Side. This does not dissolve the copyright and you must include credit and retain the current licencing.

Have fun!

EDIT - Link this post if you run into any conflicts regarding licence transfer or copyright.

Thank you! Also for all your work you put into this mod in the past!

6 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

@Ger_space Taking into the above note from Ash( i so wish other mod authors would do this it'd make my life so much easier)  If there's anything i can help with, model wise etc let me know, always happy to help one of my favorite additions to my game keep going.

Thank you for the offer. Ideas how to expand and new models/bases are always welcome. In the moment I spend more time in VisualStudio, than in the Game...

7 minutes ago, Ger_space said:

I spend more time in VisualStudio, than in the Game...

And i spend considerably more time in unity and 3ds than ever do in game, even in game it's never more than testing.  I wouldn't mind having a look at some of the current assets though first  to see if i can address some of the log issues, mainly collider generation problems,  I'm sure most can be dealt with fairly easily. I know there's some call for bases on other planets so maybe that's an avenue worth exploring, who doesnt fancy a mun base :)

7 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

And i spend considerably more time in unity and 3ds than ever do in game, even in game it's never more than testing.  I wouldn't mind having a look at some of the current assets though first  to see if i can address some of the log issues, mainly collider generation problems,  I'm sure most can be dealt with fairly easily. I know there's some call for bases on other planets so maybe that's an avenue worth exploring, who doesnt fancy a mun base :)

Sound great. Your help on the assets would be very appreciated.

13 minutes ago, Third_OfFive said:

Does this work with 1.2?

the build I linked a few posts up does work with 1.2.X

10 minutes ago, sal_vager said:

Please check the first post for information on compatibility and updates, thank you.

I'm the new maintainer of this mod. This thread will be replaced by a new on. I'm currently in the middle of a rewrite of the window management Code, so in the future new features can be added faster and the transition to a new maintainer will be smoother. (if this will be needed)

I wanted to post a new thread and repository as soon I have finished the ongoing changes. I think in 2-3 days I'm done and after that CKAN will be updated. The old Spacedock page will remain, but I will create a new one for KSP 1.2.  Working on a complete alien code is no easy task and takes some time.