Crash when staging TR-38-D

KSP Version: v0.90.0.705 OSX 10.9.4

What Happens: Game crashes

Mods / Add-Ons: All Stock

I have built myself a rocket and it launches just fine, but when it is time for the first staging the game crashes.

This has started happening on 0.90 and I don't remember any of these crashes happening before.

I have only one flight in progress (the one I'm launching).

The complete error message as reported from OSX can be found in this pastebin

I'm on a Mid 2010 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM

Edited by GTHvidsten

Update:

I created a new sandbox and recreated the rocket, and everything started working again.

After having launched a variety of rockets I quit the game.

Now, I just started it again, built another rocket and launched it. Everything worked just fine until I got to the staging where it once again crashed.

This most recent rocket first stage was with radial decouplers, which worked just fine, but when I decoupled the TR-38-D the game crashes.

Decoupling the TR-38-D is the part that created problems for my first post (but it worked fine in the new sandbox up until it didn't).

Pastebin of recent crash

Well, this was a broken thing a few versions ago but has since been fixed.

So I suppose what we would need is all the relevant info again. Log files are good, but if you have pictures of your craft (or the .craft file itself) that can help us replicate. As well as telling us what you were doing before launch. Or if you find a way to make it completely repeatable.

Also, I'm less familiar with Mac, but that log file isn't usually the useful one. Can you see if this file exists?

Mac OSX: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log Aka Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log

Cheers,

~Claw

I haven't found a reproducable way to reproduce this error, but here is the player.log and craft file.

Unity player.log

Craft file

Apart from these files there's what is already described.

I create a new sandbox, create a rocket and launch it. I create another rocket and launch it.

I quit the game.

I start the game and load the same sandbox.

Create a rocket, launch it, and it crashes on separating the TR-38-D.

I don't know if quitting and restarting the game actually has any effect, but this is what I did before the game crashed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.