Kerbal though for the day/whenever. updated 2012-05-01

sjwt

A good day to you all,

Over at Kerbal Rocketry Review Monthly, we know that all rocketeers need a little advice now and than, a little bit of wisdom, or just a good laugh when things get too Kerbal, am I right ?

And so I share a little bit of Kerbal wisdom for all those Kerbtologists out their.

'To Err Is Kerbal, to crash: Divine' 2012-05-01

I think we can all learn a little from this, don\'t you?

Douglas Noel Kerman – Chief rocketry reviewer at Kerbal Rocketry Review Monthly

Previous Quotes

Week 3

'The journey is the most interesting part of the trip, especially in KSP' 2012-04-30

'Our stranded rockets now come with two throttle options \'Full throttle\' and \'explode\', our deluxe line also includes the special setting \'super nova\' ' 2012-04-29

'If the engines are not over heating, and warning lights are not flashing, something is terribly wrong!' 2012-04-28

'We don\'t need to pack extra air onto this ships, the cold of space will allow our Kerbals to enter a deep sleep.. though waking them up may be problematic' 2012-04-27

'What is my recommended trust out put for that manurer? The same as all the others, full throttle' 2012-04-26

Week 02

'Back in my day, we where doing the calculus on slide rulers and drawing the frames, by hand.. A really good KSP player could get 5PPD (Pages Per Day)' 2012-04-25

'One day it was not their, then the next day the Mun appeared, now our little planet has been coved in funny tall green things, truly we are blessed by the great God Squad with wonderful miracles, what more proof is needed?' 2012-04-24

'We choose to go to the mun in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are fun' 2012-04-23

'More is less, less is more.. Planing and fun that is, more planing is less fun, less planing is more fun!' 2012-04-22

'Getting all members of the crew happy at once it a challenge worthy of anyone' 2012-04-21

'You can design a ship based around the efficiency or lack therefore with one of four things, Fuel, Weight, Cost, Humour' - 2012-04-20

'It is not funny when Kerbals die on the Launchpad, it is harlariouse!' 2012-04-19

Week 01

'Fuel lines, a great way to add a touch of colour to an otherwise boring ship' 2012-04-18

'And God took the left over Clay from man, attempted to make something, gave up and threw it away.. this is how Kerbals where brought forth' 2012-04-17

'Kerbal Space Program: More deaths per hour than COD and Battle field combined!' 2012-04-16

'Struts are a great way to wuss our and stabilise your rocket, the Kerbal thing to do in that situation is to add 10 times more than needed!' 2012-04-15

'A happy Kerbal in the command pod means your rocket is not Kerbal enough!' 2012-04-14

'If at first you don\'t succeed, add more boosters!' 2012-04-13

'You know your Kerbals are in for a fun ride, when during construction in the VAB you are lagging.' 2012-04-12

This is certainly true. I built my first successful Munar orbiter (no lander as of yet) a couple of days ago, and it doesn\'t stop lagging until it gets to the third stage!

That might just be because I\'m playing on a laptop, and because I went a bit crazy with the structural connectors.

I had a rocket that from 10kms to 80kms would lag the system to 1fps.

\'Twas fun

Nice, I am currently trying to deal with \'Lags from the VAB\' to \'half way to the Mun\' I get 1/4 FPS until about 200kms..

For me it was a debris problem, which combined with my slow laptop made it unplayable.

It helps to have a good computer

Indeed, though this is one ship, on a new start no debris, running a 6 core 2.8gig and 16 gig ram.