Jeb's RC Saturn V- a fully functional mini Apollo probe mission

12 hours ago, Majorjim said:

I wish I had time man.. I have been building and posting for years now and the game has changed so much a lot of my older stuff just does not work anymore.. This is definitely on the list of things to update after the constellation pack though!

Ya I get it, your stuff is just super awesome and I hate to see all that work go farther down the drain with every update.

Edited by Gman_builder

Just now, Gman_builder said:

Ya I get it, your stuff is just super awesome and I hate to see all that work go farther down the drain with every update.

Thanks man. I will have lots of KSP time after the CxP pack so I will get to updating all my best older craft.

• 5 months later...

I think this deserves a rebuild. Someone contacted me recently-ish asking if they could try to remake it but said it was beyond their abilities so now i have finished my curiosity rebuild and video for it and with constellation nearing completion, it's about time!

I forgot how cute it was, thanks for reminding me @Cupcake... :D

23 hours ago, Majorjim! said:

I think this deserves a rebuild. Someone contacted me recently-ish asking if they could try to remake it but said it was beyond their abilities so now i have finished my curiosity rebuild and video for it and with constellation nearing completion, it's about time!

Hell ya!

On 30.11.2016 at 1:09 AM, Majorjim! said:

Nice to hear! I'll definitely fly a mission with it when you post it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.