[WIP] KopernicusTech - An integration attempt between Kopernicus and KittopiaTech (v0.13 - 03/26/15)

Gravitasi

ProtoJeb21, please don't use KopernicusTech, it is really outdated and has been surpassed by the kopernicus standalone quite a long time ago (although we do still love all the hard work Gravitasi did for it).

Here's the Kopernicus thread:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/114649

and here's the examples github:

https://github.com/Kopernicus/KopernicusExamples

Alright, the Othrys Planet Pack is up on Curse, but it will be a few hours until it is set for download. Now I am going to create a forum page about the mod.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason why I do not use regular Kopernicus is because, with my experiences with other planet packs, it seems like there is no pure Kopernicus for 0.90. If there is regular Kopernicus for 0.90, please let me know. Then I will start to make a version of the Othrys Planet Pack (OPP) with that.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, amankd said:

hey is there any feature in here that ets you add terrain scatter models or terrain scatter bellow the ocean?

im looking to add underwater terrain scatter to the kerbin sea bed

seeing as this mod is for 0.90, is severely outdated, and no longer getting any updates, then the answer is no. Use kopernicus instead, from the add-on release thread.

seriously i really wish this thread could get locked, but that's not my call to make unfortunately.

7 hours ago, amankd said:

you can ask the forum admins to lock a thread

ill get a example for custom scatter done for stand-alone kopernicus for you. The examples on github should have all the info you need to get started.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2017 at 4:38 PM, Habitable_Jupiter said:

Download link doesnt work! :c

3 hours ago, StupidAndy said:

the download link!!!!! it is broken!!!

This mod is long-dead and has been replaced by Kopernicus.

Moderators, shouldn't this thread be locked?

• 1 month later...
On 15/03/2017 at 9:29 PM, Firestillplayz said:

Anyone else having issues downloading the mod? I would love to use it, but I continue to get the dropbox 404 error

On 24/01/2017 at 11:03 PM, _Augustus_ said:

This mod is long-dead and has been replaced by Kopernicus.

Moderators, shouldn't this thread be locked?

Granted until further notice :)