[1.0.x] Trans-Keptunian - Outer dwarf planet pack (v0.4 - 06/07/15)

Gravitasi

On 7/13/2016 at 5:40 PM, Andem said:

unfortunately I am unable to support this. :(

However, I will be testing it to see if it works with Modern Kopernicus.

I'm using it currently, so yes.:wink:

Unless you were looking for an under the hood analysis? I could check a log or two, but meh, all the planets are there it seems and they have colors, so I'm reasonably happy.:D

31 minutes ago, Deimos Rast said:

I'm using it currently, so yes.:wink:

Unless you were looking for an under the hood analysis? I could check a log or two, but meh, all the planets are there it seems and they have colors, so I'm reasonably happy.:D

Wait, you're able to use it?! I can't seem to find the dwarf planets! How'd you do it/which mod did you use to make it compatible?

On 7/17/2016 at 10:58 PM, Vysionone said:

Wait, you're able to use it?! I can't seem to find the dwarf planets! How'd you do it/which mod did you use to make it compatible?

you have the latest Kopernicus installed I take it? Nothing was required; I just used Transkeptunian + Patches from the OP.

I was using Kopernicus + OPM + Custom Asteroids + Eve Biomes + Jool Biomes. That's the full planet pack list. Pretty standard stuff. This has builtin OPM support (it switches its orbits).

When you go to the Observatory, you don't see the planets? To be fair, I used HayStacks continued to focus view each planet to check if they were there.

23 hours ago, BashGordon33 said:

Can I run this in 1.1.3 with no problems?

Yes (see two posts above you).

9 minutes ago, Deimos Rast said:

Yes (see two posts above you).

Here's a list of my planet packs: Arkas, Ascelepius, Extrasolar, Kerbol Plus, OPM, Planet Six, New Horizons.

And I modded most of their orbits. Will Trans Keptunian still work with these?

EDIT: And will downloading this mess with existing saves? When I got Planet Six there wasn't a problem, but Extrasolar messed with a bunch of stuff

Edited by BashGordon33

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 31/01/2015 at 11:36 AM, Gravitasi said:

...A long, epic journey to distant planets...

[snip]

holy love yes, getting this right away

Edited by Deddly
Removed big quote of entire OP :)

• 3 months later...

seeing that this mod is licensed:

88x31.png

I took the liberty of checking that it is still compatibile with 1.3.0 and provide a temporary download link (since the one in the OP doesn't work)

@Gravitasi or anyone interested in taking over development, feel free to let me know when you have an official link working so I can remove this one

I will not give any kind of support for this, I just checked that the game loads and the planets are there using KSP 1.0.3 and Kopernicus 1.0.3-4

DOWNLOAD

total.svg

Edited by Sigma88

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/5/2015 at 5:41 PM, Borisbee said:

I took the liberty of creating some biomes for the rest of the planets. They aren't perfect and probably a few could use a little more love, or some renames as I kept it pretty generic, but I figured it would be better than nothing. The configs aren't in MM format so they need to overwrite the existing planet configs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4jf308suvsxzzd/Trans-Keptunian.zip?dl=0

I will post the download link here in case anyone else wants to use them, or if Gravitasi wants to include them in his download he has my full permission to do so.

no longer downloadable :(