How to enter BIOS in LENOVO B5070

Pawelk198604

I know that i need to to press the "novo" key but i not know where that thing is :-(

On my old computer and old laptop i just needed to press delete key. I need to enter bios because i heard it's only way to deactivate Integrated Intel HD 4400 GPU to leave only AMD Radeon on, speaking of with where in laptop bios i can deactivate integrated GPU?

You shouldn't need to deactivate the integrated graphics, the radeon should be used for games, while the lower power intel GPU handles the desktop.

The Novo button, according to the manual, is on the right hand side of the machine. To the right of the USB port.

Look on the right side of the laptop, to the right of the usb port should be a button. With the computer off, press the button and the computer should start.

Source: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/docs/GM019023 Lenovo B50 manual page 10

Also, I would probably have been better to continue your last thread than start another. The amd should be used while on ac power.

Edit: Ninja'd

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.