Live stream

hebdomad

Thanks everyone who dropped buy. Although it was not at the quality I wanted I hoped some people learned something.

I don\'t plan on any more streams in the future, I will focus on my youtube channel instead... for now anyway.

------------ Old news----------------------

Next stream will be on this Saturday, 12 Noon Greenwich time (London time).

We will run though how to get into orbit.

Followed by a landing on the mun.

Remember to sign up to twich TV so you can chat!

http://www.twitch.tv/hebdomad

So I was considering live streaming a few missions in Kerbal Space Program as apart of my Frey into new media.

Would anyone watch the stream?

If so,

What missions would you be interested in seeing?

What other aspects would you like to see? (ship sharing etc)

I was considering making it more of a flying school ('come fly with me' series/class) for the newbies in the community, with some more advanced/fun tutorials in the future.

Learning how to get into orbit, how to change orbits, land on the mun, rondevu with other ships in orbit etc.

I\'ll also throw in a few fun days where we just mess around with stuff. (Maybe some parachute-less Kerbin landings, or flying some other crazy rockets)

I\'ll try write up the subject (what people will learn in each class) and schedule (when people in different timezones can be online) and post it on the forum at a later date.

In the mean time I\'ll do some trial runs which your welcome to join in on. I\'ll post the dates, times, and links to the stream at a later date in this thread. When the classes start, I\'ll post it as a new topic.

I\'d watch the stream if you had a couple guys doing mission control as well as piloting. Make it like a real mission. I can play on my own.

Oh, and rehearse before going live.

Dooooo thiiiissss

I\'ll watch anyway if you give me a time/date that works for me.

But omg how hysterically epic would it be if you had a whole mission control guiding you and OMG YES

I think with most 'Let\'s Play' type streams, if you had a good amount of coverage ahead of time, you\'d get the watchers. It\'s just a matter of promotion. I love live streams (typically peruse Twitch.TV for that), simply because of some of the unexpected things that happen. If you have some people answering questions from your stream, that\'s caviar!

I was considering making it more of a flying school ('come fly with me' series/class) for the newbies in the community, with some more advanced/fun tutorials in the future.

Learning how to get into orbit, how to change orbits, land on the mun, rondevu with other ships in orbit etc.

I\'ll also throw in a few fun days where we just mess around with stuff. (Maybe some parachute-less Kerbin landings, or flying some other crazy rockets)

I\'ll try write up the subject (what people will learn in each class) and schedule (when people in different timezones can be online) and post it on the forum at a later date.

In the mean time I\'ll do some trial runs which your welcome to join in on. I\'ll post the dates, times, and links to the stream at a later date in this thread. When the classes start, I\'ll post it as a new topic.

oh yes do this i need hwelp