_Augustus_' Stuff for KopernicusTech

_Augustus_

Planet Packs

All of these require KopernicusTech!

PlanetFactory Planets For KopernicusTech

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Adds the classic Planet Factory planets in addition to Eeloo's moon Qbik using KopernicusTech.

Version: 1.2

Downloads:

Github

Known Bugs:

*Duna may have Olympus on it, elevating it's clouds. Hit ctrl-p, select Duna, and update it's scaled space.

*Qbik may look like a retextured Minmus. Again, hit ctrl-p, select Qbik, and update it's scaled space.

OPM Expansion

WIP

BetterAtmospheres Configs

Feel free to do whatever you want with these.

OPM, OPM+, and PF planets for KopernicusTech

Edited by _Augustus_

FANTASTIC video! Perhaps you could make another video which shows OPM (It now works with KopernicusTech, it was updated) and, of course, (As you said in the video) Minor Bodies.

It wasn't updated, and I will eventually make a Minor Bodies video. I had to fix your normal maps and edit their opacity to 50% to fix them.

My Eeloo also now has 2 moons: Qbik and Berdim. They make Eeloo actually worth going to.

Wait. You fixed the normal maps?!? The sunlight side is fixed in scaledspace?!? GREAT!! Could you please give a download link to those fixed normal maps? Also, what do you mean by OPM wasn't updated?

Just open Paint.net and hit "layer properties". Adjust the opacity to 127 and you're done.

And I mean I'm waiting for the next update when it will be more modular.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.