My 5 year old son and KerbalEDU

Catto

On 2/11/2015 at 0:41 PM, Commander Jebidiah said:

just to say everyone that there is a 2 year old that built a rocket then realised a staging mistake fixed it and flew again.

Yo just want to say I find it extremely unlikely a 2 year old could do that. On average, most 2 year old's are just beginning to understand the concept of "self" and are just getting able to comprehend that they are a separate autonomous entity, and has yet to grasp language. (I study developmental psychology)

No idea why im here but yeah

id say 5 yrs is right on the border line to where they would be able to start to grasp the simple things ksp has to offer

• 1 month later...
On 01/03/2016 at 10:16 PM, fireblade274 said:

Yo just want to say I find it extremely unlikely a 2 year old could do that. On average, most 2 year old's are just beginning to understand the concept of "self" and are just getting able to comprehend that they are a separate autonomous entity, and has yet to grasp language. (I study developmental psychology)

No idea why im here but yeah

id say 5 yrs is right on the border line to where they would be able to start to grasp the simple things ksp has to offer

Obviously you commented without watching the video i posted a link to.

I did miss that: well I guess I stand corrected, you can still be developing a concept of self and know how to stage rockets loll, though I must say I am still a bit skeptical on the situation. Surely its not his first time using the game and it's not impossible he's getting verbal input from his guardian on creating/editing the rocket;  Not at all to downplay the video, I'm very impressed actually

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2015 at 5:59 PM, neamerjell said:

With kids' early exposure to technology these days, he will be teaching you how to play within a week! :) "Look dad! I went to Duna!"

:3 could be as well some great Childs & parents exchange moments sharing & learning from each others ; )

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

• 5 years later...