█ █ █     █ █ 
█ █ █ █   █ █ █
█ █ █  -10  █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █ █ █ █

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSag_PiceFSLaPmX4aolsG

remember the good old days around page 669 when stuff was actually getting done? And then, like pages 1-650 absolutely nothing got done, with the count never going above like, 20?

EDIT: What is up with Apollo 12? The CSM was named Yankee Clipper. Seriously. And that ship? Flying a ship to the moon is something straight out of probably Nexter's Lab on YouTube.

Edited by LetsGoToMars!

█ █ █    █ █ █
█ █ █ █  █ █ █ █
 █ █  ( - ) █ █ 
█ █ █     █ █ 
█ █ █ █   █ █ █
█ █ █  -11  █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █ █ █ █

5 hours ago, LetsGoToMars! said:

remember the good old days around page 669 when stuff was actually getting done? And then, like pages 1-650 absolutely nothing got done, with the count never going above like, 20?

What's that? You want the good old days? Back in my time, 80 number reverts were the standard, AND WE LIKED IT!

/oldman

█ █ █    █ █ █
█ █ █ █  █ █ █ █
 █ █  ( - ) █ █ 
█ █ █     █ █ 
█ █ █ █   █ █ █
█ █ █  -13 █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █ █ █ █

7 hours ago, LetsGoToMars! said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSag_PiceFSLaPmX4aolsG

EDIT: What is up with Apollo 12? The CSM was named Yankee Clipper. Seriously. And that ship? Flying a ship to the moon is something straight out of probably Nexter's Lab on YouTube.

I think he is being sarcastic, page 669 is were a line was being built, the part of the active line was edited out of existence, then the next player used two values in one post, IOW total chaos ensued.... thats what he means by getting done. 

█ █ █    █ █ █
█ █ █ █  █ █ █ █
 █ █  ( - ) █ █ 
█ █ █     █ █ 
█ █ █ █   █ █ █
█ █ █  -15 █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █ █ █ █

15 hours ago, PB666 said:

I think he is being sarcastic, page 669 is were a line was being built, the part of the active line was edited out of existence, then the next player used two values in one post, IOW total chaos ensued.... thats what he means by getting done. 

Oh... that stuff...

Facepalm-Meme-Picard-15.jpg

as for my post...

-patch_as16_betacloth.jpg

note that tiny little negative sign.

9k=

9 minutes ago, LetsGoToMars! said:

as for my post...

-patch_as16_betacloth.jpg

note that tiny little negative sign.

9k=

4. You can express the addition or subtraction process in anyway you like. You can express the current number however you like. Be it in words, numbers, mathematical expressions, a story, whatever*. However, your expression in your post, must clearly, correctly, and explicitly state the operation you have done (adding or subtracting) and the current number.

+ "Clearly" here means it must be clear to any reader, without context, to understand reasonably what operation you are doing to the number and what the current number is. If a message can be interpreted in multiple ways and is not clarified by the poster, it is nulled to avoid confusion. There must only be one interpretation possible.

And currently you also have to report the direction in something that is clear.

Current appears to still be minus fifteen.