Thanks to large improvements and developments in Space Technology in Kerbin, managers of Dynamic Hardware, inc. have decided to switch their industrial production from heavy trains and cable cars to satellites and solar panels.
Decision was taken to use PowerTech Technology for their products.
PowerTech technology allows the satellite to always remain oriented towards Kerbin (or the body which it is orbiting), and orient its solar panels towards Kerbol.
Release 0.6.1 has all parts updated to 0.15 visual standards All models have now a normal map showing additional detail.
Solar panels have been brought to the advanced standard of the PowerTech Plugin. So efficiency of panels is calculated according to exposed area and shadow by spacecraft.
Also, separate configuration files are provided for solar panels:
- a set compatible with ZOxygen plugin: you can use these solar panels to regenerate ZO2 for your Kermen.
- a set compatible with MuMech Variable Tank plugin and electrical Energy: you can use these tanks for generating energy and recharging batteries.
Dynamic Hardware Inc. has recently used some surplus tanks and batteries to build new Space Station equipment :
- 1.5 m Battery Pack
- 1.5 m ZO2 Tank
- 1.5 m DynaStation Crew Module with ZO2 System
- 1.5 m DynaThrust Ion engine
- small additional ZO2 Tank (radial attach)
These equipment are compatible with Electrical Energy and Zoxygen plugins. Of course you can use Dynasat panels to charge de battery and regenerate ZO2 (via Kreuzung\'s ZO2 filter included in Electrical Energy plugin).
v.0.6.1 is a bugfix version (see change log)
Other equipment will follow:
- Ion RCS block (to be confirmed)
- ZO2 filter (to be confirmed)
These parts require Zoxygen and Electrical Energy plugins (included in download)
DynaStation crew module with ZO2 System
Small ZO2 Tank
DynaThrust Ion Engine
Dynasat Battery Pack
Dynasat ZO2 Tank
Small communication satellite, thought for LKO (Low Kerbin Orbit). The satellite will be identified by the 'Dynasat' id.
Medium-sized communications satellite
Dynavolt K30 solar panels
Small solar array for small satellites and space stations
Dynavolt P60 solar panels
Medium sized solar array for satellites and space stations.
Both panels are compatible with Zoxygen, Elactrical Energy and MuMech technology
(here seen with Probodobodyne parts)
This is a concentrate of technology, it allows any satellite built on top of it to use PowerTech technology, It will keep itself oriented toards Kerbin and have the 'Dynasat' id. Does not allow solar panels of the satellite to be animated.
[size=12pt]Download here v 0.6.1:[/size]
Links to other plugins:
Electrical Energy: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/...?topic=11402.0
(Note: the download contains all needed plugins with the correct version for inter-operating.)
- Install the content of the Dynasat folder. That includes Version v0.2.5 of PowerTech plugin
- If you want compatibility with I00\'s Zoxygen plugin, also install the contents of the DynasatZoxy folder. The folder includes version 0.5.2 of the Zoxygen dll. You need the complete Zoxygen plugin to make it work
- If you want compatibility with Kreuzung\'s Electrical Energy plugin, also install the contents of the DynasatElectric folder. The folder includes version 18.104.22.168 of MuMechLib and version 1.2 of the Electrical Energy dll. You need the complete Electrical Energy plugin to make it work.
- If you want new parts (Battery Pack, ZO2 Tanks, Ion Engine, ZO2 Crew Module) install the content of folder DynasatPowerParts
Thanks to Alchemist to help solving some problems with the models. Thanks to l00 and Kreuzung for supporting their plugins
Please report bugs and problems.
- revised cfg for ion engine and battery
- solved problem of solar panels being dismembered after acrivating the craft from Tracking Station
- added new parts: Crew Module with ZO2 System, Ion Engine and smallZO2 Tank
- added new parts: Battery Pack and ZO2 Tank
- decreased power generated by Dynavolt K30 panel
- updated plugins
- updated visual models to 0.15 standards
- updated solar panels to latest PowerTech standard
- alternate cfg files for compatibility with Zoxygen Plugin
- alternate cfg files for compatibility with MuMechLib and Electric Energy Plugin
- Compatibility with 0.15 and PowerTech 0.2.2
- Modified collider of Spheresat to adapt better to 2m fairing
- Changed description of Spheresat
- Added Spheresat S180 satellite and K30 Solar Panels
- Changes texture of Dynasat L100
- fixed attach points of meshes
- Bugfix: corrected module name in Dynavolt panels
- First release