Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mechanical Mouse Industries - Kethane & Payload Packs Released!!!

Mechanical Mouse Industries - Kethane & Payload Packs Released!!!

New Development Thread
    Check out what we do and what we are creating
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani-Sang View Post
    Notification:

Kethane Plugin has been donated to "Majiir" who has the development skills to develop Kethane. I'm not able for the task anymore and I prefere it to give it to somebody else then let it die and neglect it. He will make a new thread about it in the near future. He will be the new owner of Kethane (he will still get to me for advice time to time).

I want to thank all the "fans" for supporting us and downloading all our pack. We recently reached the 26.000 downloads!

Payload pack & Satellite pack will stay in this thread and I - might - continue on those instead of Kethane.

Link to the new Kethane Thread:
    http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/...-a-new-home%29
    Overview of all MMI Mods, thx to Stimpy! Watch & Subscribe!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team-members of MMI

• Dani-Sang - Creative Side (Concept, Modeling, Texturing & Animations + Founder of MMI)
    • Kulesz - Plugin Developer
    • Barie - Dedicated Tester / Balancer
    • JohnnyD - Creative Side (Modeling & Texturing)
      We are not recruiting anymore

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--DOWNLOAD--
    CURRENT VERSION: BETA 0.1 - 15th of August 2012 - Created by Dani-Sang & Kulesz
    Note: Always remove old Parts and Replace them with newest version!!!
    Required Plugins: MMI_Kethane(included with the file) - Sourcecode

Next Release: Full Release Kethane 1.0

We are currently working hard on the Kethane Plugin and we are looking at making a full release version with all the elements we dreamed off.
    Everything is a work in progress and it isn't 100% if we are able to manage it, but we will try.

• Rovers are going to be a part of Kethane expansion. (Manned ones are a possibility) (20%)
    • Integration of parts from Satellite Pack such as Lights, Landing Gears & other misc.(20%)
    • Migration to partresource/partmodule hierarchy. This will make Kethane ready for next generation parts & open more possibilities. This will also start off OpenSource project so that other people can use Kethane for their own creations. (Completed)
    • Changing the GUI for more userfriendly & solid use.(20%)
    • Scanning will be made easier
    • New parts (generators, engines, airfilters etc.) that will be easy to create due partresource system (10%)
    • Pumps will be able to transport RCS, Liquidfuel & Kethane (50%)
    • Some deposits will be at greater depth, so there will be a need for larger drills to reach them.(50%)
    • Pump Relays (allowing to send kethane from station to station with several pumps inbetween)(not sure if 100% possible) (10%)
    • And small bugfixing

THX TO DDAVIS FOR THE WONDERFULL VIDEO!!!

[Spoiler: What is Kethane?]

[Spoiler: Media & Content]
    [Spoiler: Known Issues & Fixes]

--DOWNLOAD--
    CURRENT VERSION: 1.01 - 19th of August - Created by JohnnyD
    No plugins required.

Payload Commentary

[Spoiler: Media & Contents]
    [Spoiler: Changelog]

--DOWNLOAD--
    CURRENT VERSION: 1.0 - 8th of August - Created by Dani-Sang
    Note: Always remove old Parts and Replace them with newest version!!!
    Required Plugins: PowerTech + MuMech Solarpanels & MuMech (MechJeb)

Notice:
    Satellite Pack is not being build upon more and won't be updated for future versions. Most of it's models can be found back @ Kethane pack or external resources such as Kreuzung's energy plugin.
    This pack will remain downloadable but take in count that it will drop off the face of the earth ones new patches come in and making this pack obsolete.

If solar panels don't work please check this post:
    http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/...l=1#post271183

[Spoiler: Media & Content]

License:
    Nobody is allowed to copy models in anyway or modify them for their own use.
    We will have a specific opensource thread (link above) about what you are able to use and what not.

Plugin(s) have a different license based on GPL and can be found within the sourcecode of the plugin(s).

Last edited by Dani-Sang; 14th October 2012 at 09:28.
    PLEASE check out Known Issues & Fixes before you post your problem on the thread of MMI.
    Neither do PM me about your problem, I will ignore it. You will not get a special treatment that over others!

Re: [0.15] Mechanical Mouse Industries

Cool Mod please make more!!!! 10/10

Duct Tape Engineer GabrielG.A.B.Fonseca's Avatar

Congratulations. This is very good indeed!
    Survivor of the April Breakdown

"A good rule for rocket experimenters is this: always assume it will explode"
    -Astronautics Magazine, 1937-

Spacecraft Engineer
    Blog Entries

Yes!!!!, Ive wanted this pack for ages. I Hope more comes out soon ;D
    James Orbit space Team, The cool Part of James Air

Spacecraft Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Dani-Sang View Post

With MMI I\'m going to create the first pack based purely on Satellites & Probes (any unmanned vessel basicly).
    Really interested to see try your mod when it comes out but I do believe Nova\'s Probodyne space pack was one of the first pure satellite & probes parts. That being said what you have in the dev thread so far looks great and it looks like you\'re going to go more in depth with satellite and probe parts than anyone else has so far.
    [quote author=Sordid link=topic=6397.msg127283#msg127283 date=1331637832]
    I'm sorry, I can't take that seriously. Firstly, the fighter form's guns seem to be bigger than its engines. But more importantly, the mecha form has high heels.
    [/quote]

Thx for the kind words. Today a new update will arive with 2 up to 4 (maybe 6 with a bit off luck) parts.
    PLEASE check out Known Issues & Fixes before you post your problem on the thread of MMI.
    Neither do PM me about your problem, I will ignore it. You will not get a special treatment that over others!

That is incredible. Very sweet looking parts! Any chance for a proper space telscope?

You could make it work with the Camera Plugin

[Spoiler: Space Telescope]
    Last edited by Ted; 16th August 2012 at 13:11. Reason: Fixed Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by DeCi View Post
    That is incredible. Very sweet looking parts! Any chance for a proper space telscope?

You could make it work with the Camera Plugin

[Spoiler: Space Telescope]
    It is on my list of things to do
    Last edited by Ted; 16th August 2012 at 13:11. Reason: Fixed Spoiler.

Update! 4 New Parts and upgrades to exsisting ones.

Spacecraft Engineer

nice i will love this for sun and deep space probes
    Rest in peace Neil Armstrong. You were a true hero. You will live forever in our hearts.