Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hello,

Im happy to have found this.

Anyone have any questions about swimming pools I would be happy to answer them.

I've heard swimming pools are filled with something called "water". What is that?
    ... -.-. .--. -....- .---- --... ...-- / .... .- ... / -... .-. --- -.- . -. / -.-. --- -. - .- .. -. -- . -. - .-.-.- / .- .-.. .-.. / -.-. .-.. .- ... ... -....- .- / .--. . .-. ... --- -. -. . .-.. / .- .-. . / .- -.. ...- .. ... . -.. / - --- / .. -. .. - .. .- - . / ..-. .- .. .-.. -....- ... .

Junior Rocket Scientist
    Welcome to the KSP Forums!

Happy Launching!

Arrr!
    Capt'n Skunky
    KSP Community Manager

Kerbal Comics on Facebook | Follow Kerbal Comics on Twitter. Kerbal Comics is not affiliated with Squad.

Sr. Spacecraft Engineer iamwearingpants's Avatar
    I would also like to know what water is. My local 'pond' has some and I'm terrified of the thought that it could be dangerous.
    "At least I have my personality"

I have heard that at some velocities, this "water" substance may cause grievous bodily harm. Would you cite some studies into this claim? If not, may I have a sample to experiment with?

I've heard that fresh samples can collected from a "sink".
    ... -.-. .--. -....- .---- --... ...-- / .... .- ... / -... .-. --- -.- . -. / -.-. --- -. - .- .. -. -- . -. - .-.-.- / .- .-.. .-.. / -.-. .-.. .- ... ... -....- .- / .--. . .-. ... --- -. -. . .-.. / .- .-. . / .- -.. ...- .. ... . -.. / - --- / .. -. .. - .. .- - . / ..-. .- .. .-.. -....- ... .

Then I'm in luck! It just so happens that I purchased a fine model - or so the Scientists Anonymous brochure says - in an attempt to improve the cleanliness of my abode and dispose of experiments in.

This "sink" appears easy to operate, the joystick is very handy. Full safety gear is on, and I will now commence testing.

[EDIT] It appears that this "water" is safe to ingest - in fact, my experimentation suggests that 75% of our bodies is made up of the substance. Fascinating.
    Last edited by flaillomanz; 4th August 2012 at 11:48.

The post is coming from inside your house!!!
    I'm more curious as to how Floonveve's one post lists a post count of zero, thus denying its own existence. Are we all just hallucinating it?
    Last edited by Vanamonde; 4th August 2012 at 11:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanamonde View Post
    I'm more curious as to how Floonveve's post lists a post count of zero. Are we all just hallucinating it?
    Oh, dear... I never thought to test for hallucinogenic substances in this "water".
    On a side note, I can safely conclude that it is made up of a mixture of Hydrogen and Oxygen, with other impurities.

Warning! Warning!

Oh no! Quickly, spit it out!
    I have learned from a reliable source that this DiHydrogen Monoxide ("water") is very dangerous!
    In fact, everyone who consumed it has died!
    Spread the warning! Quickly! It may not be too late!
    http://www.dhmo.org/
    Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.
    Last edited by flaillomanz; 4th August 2012 at 12:04.