Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demo compatable mods?

Demo compatable mods?

Are there any mods with still active links that i can use in the demo?

Blog Entries
    almost all mods that don't use plugins works with the demo version. Things like rocket parts and space plane parts.

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." - Les Brown
    "Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is." - Douglas Adams
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein

So could i then make a space plane which piggy backs on a rocket? Also, could you recommend me some?
    Last edited by kodemunkey; 20th August 2012 at 08:32.

Novapunch for certain. The main creator (Novasilisko) was hired by Squad - you can't get higher praise than that.

Cool, i'll check it out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flaillomanz View Post
    Novapunch for certain. The main creator (Novasilisko) was hired by Squad - you can't get higher praise than that.
    Sillisko didn't make Novapunch, he made part if it, but he abandoned SIDR.
    If you can't take criticism, get out

No problem Krag!

Sorry to seem lazy, but would you mind finding me a link?

Or you could skip lunch one day and buy the full game, then you can download all the mods you want. Can't find a better game than this for the price...and it's not even finished yet

Kodemunkey, NovaPunch is currently unavailable for download because of licensing. Squad has recently required that all mods borrowing another's work must have permission. This mod pack is a combination of two old, abandoned mods by NovaSilisko and SundayPunch. Nova's permission is no problem, but SunayPunch disappeared off the forums months ago.

18 $ is not much.. If there is a game to support it's this one.. they work hard to develop this and they are worth the dubble amount..