- New: Rendezvous display in the Flight Engineer.
- Ability to select through Vessel, Debris and Celestial Body targets.
- Phase Angle
- Relative Inclination
- Altitude of target
- Distance from target
- Relative forward, horizontal and vertical velocity to target.
- Added: Saving and loading of window positions.
- Fixed a game breaking bug accidentally introduced into the Build Engineer.
- New: Will now work with the LiquidFuelEngineFix mod.
- Added: cost column into the Build Engineer.
- Added: the option to view all stages or only the important stages within the Build Engineer.
- Added: the ability to fold out the sections within the Flight Engineer.
- Added: altitude from sea level into the Flight Engineer.
- Moved: some of the Flight Engineer details around.
- Fixed: Bug where the Flight Engineer would not re-activate properly when switching between nearby vessels.
(breaks backwards compatibility
- Complete re-code of plugin logic to use only PartModule's.
- Added: New EngineerChip part as Strut with BuildEngineer and FlightEngineer modules.
- Fixed: Bug where the Build Engineer does not work after Ctrl+Z (Undo) within the VAB.
- Fixed: Bug where the Flight Engineer would conflict when other ships also using the Flight Engineer were within 2.5km.
- Re-factored the code to allow Delta-V displays within the Flight Engineer.
- The Assembly Engineer now only shows useful stages containing Fuel or Isp.
- Added to the Flight Engineer:
- Orbital Period
- Semi-major Axis
- Delta-V (Stage & Total)
- Fuel (Stage/Total)
- Mass (Stage/Total)
- Thrust to Weight Ratio
- Vertical Speed
- Horizontal Speed
- Fixed: Bugs caused when multiple Engineer parts are attached to the same ship.
- Fixed: The interface is now shown when a ship is loaded into the VAB (No need to detach and re-attach part).
- Complete re-code to make the plugin modular, ready for KSP 0.17.
- New: EngineerChip and EngineerChipFlight parts by MrPwner. (Including high & low res textures).
- New: Flight Engineer which will display statistics whilst in flight.
- New: GUI design to make it more intuitive and look nicer.
- Added: modularised Thrust to Weight Ratios for easy additions of new planets/moons.
- Added: delta-v calculations for solid rocket boosters (as accurate as possible).
- Added: delta-v is now calculated on older engines which do not have Isp values.
- Fixed: delta-v calculations so they are now correct for each whole stage.
- Fixed: drag bug which would cause the craft to tilt if launched with part still attached.
- Fixed: Isp is bound to thrust so calculations with different engines are now correct.
- Fixed: some GUI bugs related to auto-sizing and staging.