- Updated for 0.23 compatibility.
- Fixed: Crash when on impact course into the sun.
- Added: Adjusts for tweakable thrust settings.
- Changed: Using modified SI distance formatting from 1.0.
- Changed: General tidy up of the value formatting.
- Fixed: Compatibility with FAR.
- Fixed: Crashes caused under Linux.
- Added: Impact calculations. (thanks to mic_e)
- Changed: From .NET 4.5 to 3.5.
- Updated for 0.22 compatibility including career mode.
- Fixed: Bug with the fuel lines not working.
- General fixes for KSP v0.21.1
- Updated: Interface Styles (smoother look)
- Fixed: Swapped Atmospheric Density & Pressure labels.
- Fixed: Solid Rocket Booster bug where deltaV is not displayed.
- Added: Vessel simulation for deltaV now runs on its own thread.
- Loads'a Stuff!
- Added: Extra part containing just the Build Engineer without the Flight Engineer.
- Fixed: A completely different bug in the Build Engineer.
- Fixed: Bug in the build engineer. (Caused by an unfixed bug in KSP, handling the softLock feature of the EditorLogic)
- Fixed: Bug with Vessel display in the Flight Engineer which caused the GUI to freeze.
- Fixed: How the phase angle calculations were done so they are now correct.
- Added: Phase angle calculations for going between planets.
- Added: Maximum G-Force achieved in the Flight Engineer.
- Added: Extra T/W ratios in the Build Engineer for most of the new planets/moons. (Only the ones where gravity info is available)
- Changed: The deltaV in the Flight Engineer now uses the actual Isp of the engine at the time, rather than assuming vacuum Isp.
- Changed: The relative velocity in the Rendezvous Display only shows the magnitude of velocity difference.
- New: Rendezvous display in the Flight Engineer.
- Ability to select through Vessel, Debris and Celestial Body targets.
- Phase Angle
- Relative Inclination
- Altitude of target
- Distance from target
- Relative forward, horizontal and vertical velocity to target.
- Added: Saving and loading of window positions.
- Fixed a game breaking bug accidentally introduced into the Build Engineer.
- New: Will now work with the LiquidFuelEngineFix mod.
- Added: cost column into the Build Engineer.
- Added: the option to view all stages or only the important stages within the Build Engineer.
- Added: the ability to fold out the sections within the Flight Engineer.
- Added: altitude from sea level into the Flight Engineer.
- Moved: some of the Flight Engineer details around.
- Fixed: Bug where the Flight Engineer would not re-activate properly when switching between nearby vessels.
(breaks backwards compatibility
- Complete re-code of plugin logic to use only PartModule's.
- Added: New EngineerChip part as Strut with BuildEngineer and FlightEngineer modules.
- Fixed: Bug where the Build Engineer does not work after Ctrl+Z (Undo) within the VAB.
- Fixed: Bug where the Flight Engineer would conflict when other ships also using the Flight Engineer were within 2.5km.
- Re-factored the code to allow Delta-V displays within the Flight Engineer.
- The Assembly Engineer now only shows useful stages containing Fuel or Isp.
- Added to the Flight Engineer:
- Orbital Period
- Semi-major Axis
- Delta-V (Stage & Total)
- Fuel (Stage/Total)
- Mass (Stage/Total)
- Thrust to Weight Ratio
- Vertical Speed
- Horizontal Speed
- Fixed: Bugs caused when multiple Engineer parts are attached to the same ship.
- Fixed: The interface is now shown when a ship is loaded into the VAB (No need to detach and re-attach part).
- Complete re-code to make the plugin modular, ready for KSP 0.17.
- New: EngineerChip and EngineerChipFlight parts by MrPwner. (Including high & low res textures).
- New: Flight Engineer which will display statistics whilst in flight.
- New: GUI design to make it more intuitive and look nicer.
- Added: modularised Thrust to Weight Ratios for easy additions of new planets/moons.
- Added: delta-v calculations for solid rocket boosters (as accurate as possible).
- Added: delta-v is now calculated on older engines which do not have Isp values.
- Fixed: delta-v calculations so they are now correct for each whole stage.
- Fixed: drag bug which would cause the craft to tilt if launched with part still attached.
- Fixed: Isp is bound to thrust so calculations with different engines are now correct.
- Fixed: some GUI bugs related to auto-sizing and staging.