KSP Manager - Mac OS X Kerbal Space Program Part/Plugin/Mission/Ship Manager
Download: KSP Manager Version 1.11
License: This work is licensed under a <a rel="license" href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/">Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License</a>.
<a href="http://imgur.com/5xZ7W"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/5xZ7W.png" title="KSP Manager 1.10" alt="The Great Feature Reduction" /></a>
KSP Manager is a full2 featured part and plugin manager for Kerbal Space Program running on Mac OS X.
Version 1.11 Features!
- Bug fixes for plugin file naming problem.
- Kerbal.Net bug fixes
- Ship tab re-work is ongoing.
- Inventory tab lists parts but isn't very useful.
[Spoiler: Older Releases]
Version 1.10 Features!
- Removed non-functional tabs: Missions, Crew, Inventory, Vessels and Saves
- Added partially functional tabs: Ships and Inventory
- Wrote tons of code for parsing .cfg, .sfs and .craft files, some of it works!
Version 1.9 Features!
- Stealth bug fix release. I broke downloading from Kerbal.Net, should be fixed.
- Still pounding out 0.17 enhancments, of course none of them work yet.
Version 1.8 Features!
- More changes for 0.17: Training, Scenarios and Sandboxes
- New Kerbal.Net tab layout
- Delete vexing saved application state in the Utility tab.
- Colorized buttons to draw the eye!
- Some tabs are even less functional now: Missions, Crew, Vehicles, Inventory
- More bug fixes. Who keeps adding bugs?
Version 1.7 Features!
- Properly manage a stock installation of KSP 0.17, it's new I guess.
- Downloaded files from Kerbal.Net are staged correctly
- Some weird bug fixes. No known bugs were added.
Version 1.6 Features!
- Dragon Rider Capsule by cBBp installs directly from Kerbal.Net, Correctly.
- Bug fixes
- Added Props and Spaces as managable entities.
- Working on Version 2 feature list, send me your feature requests!
Version 1.5 Features!
- CrewTank induced crash, fixed it.
- Change UnityGraphicsQuality without having to know what a plist is or how to edit it!
- More Kerbal.Net clean-up
- Various bug fixes
- Various bug additions
Version 1.4 Features!
- Kerbal.Net integration! Download your favorite mods with a single click! Ok several clicks, but they are all easy!
- Tool Tips on some of the buttons!
- As usual, bug fixes and bug additions.
- Did I mention Kerbal.Net integration? WOOT!
Version 1.3 Features!
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Support - Hopefully
- Lots of UI tweeks, most in the Addons Tab.
- Kerbal.NET support! Why download like a chump in your browser when you install3 what you need directly!
Version 1.2 Features!
- Replaced Part/Plugin/Ships Tab with the amazing Addon Tab!
- Drag and Drop Parts/Plugins/Ships with WILD ABANDON!
- Bug fixes, bug introductions.
- Mission Tab work, shows vehicles in your persistent.sfs file
- Crew Tab, shows the various crew in your persistent.sfs, there are bugs in there.
- Ship parsing, both .craft files and the VESSEL entries in persistent.sfs. Mostly busted but I'm working on it.
Version 1.1 Features!
- Over 800 builds in the making!
- Added Sparkle, automatic update notification and installation!
- Mission Tab: lists vessels from your persistent.sfs file
- Crew Tab: lists Kerbal crew in your persistent.sfs file
- Ships Tab: looks awesome, does nothing yet.
- Inventory Tab: 100% the same functionality of Ships Tab!
- Saves Tab: I am toying with the idea of being able to edit save files.
- Terminate KSP button: kills all running KSPs owned by you
- Start KSP: starts the KSP you are currently managing.
Version 1.0 Features!
- Add new parts/plugins to Available or directly to the Installed list.
- Move parts/plugins from Available to Installed and back again!
- View part meta data for selected part.
- Permanently delete parts/plugins from the Available list!
- Fully functioning Quit!
- Drag and Drop folders or ZIP archives onto the Part or Plugin tabs to AUTOMATICALLY install any parts or plugins it finds!
- RAR archives are not currently supported, but if you unrar you can drag the folder for almost the same effect!
- Almost no menu items implemented! Did I mention Quit is awesome?
- Tool tips like the big boys!
- Plugin Version Discovery!
Feature I'm Working On Now:
- Correlating parts in ship descriptions with parts definitions in the Ship tab.
- Thinking about better ways to manage parts and a new UI.
- Fun to use part.cfg editor: fix errors, create new ones!
- Ship management: add, delete and copy ships.
- Ship part inventory and installed plugin optimization
- Accept remote URLs and magically manage stuff acquired from the web!
- Cool inventory spreadsheet to compare parts, with filtering and maybe even searching!
- Part wizard! Build and edit a part without touching a dirty text editor ever again (unless you want to)!
Comments and feature requests are welcome!
1. Xcode 4 is required to build KSP Manager, which is a free download.
2. It might be more fair to say it will be a full featured manager, right now it's very alpha.
3. Kerbal.Net support is currently
readonly, but not for long working!