19th September 2012, 13:41
KSP 0.17 Released!
I'm happy to announce that we have just officially released the 0.17 Update for KSP.
As you all probably know already, this update was about adding many small (and some not-so-small) features, to improve the overall playing experience, and make the game feel more complete. Here are the main features:
- Several new Planets and Moons, for a total of 14 Celestial Bodies.
- Multiple game saves support.
- Tutorials and Scenarios.
- Several new Parts, including a NERVA Engine.
- Internal Cockpit Views on several cockpits.
- Center of mass, thrust, lift and drag visual cues on the construction scenes.
- Physics Warp: An alternate time-warp mode where you can accelerate time to 2x, 3x and 4x without putting the sim on rails.
- Much improved visuals in space.
And a lot more!
The update is available through the (greatly improved) Patcher tool, as well as a full download from the KSP Store.
19th September 2012, 13:43