Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Community TeamSpeak3 Server - In space, WE can hear you scream!

Post Community TeamSpeak3 Server - In space, WE can hear you scream!

Community TeamSpeak3 Server

In space, nobody WE can hear you scream!

TS3 Hostname: ksp.nabaal.net (or just click here)
    Download the Teamspeak 3 client here.

(If the connection link above doesn't work, open the Connections menu, click Connect, and enter the hostname above in the "Server Address" field. If you're still having trouble, make sure you're using the latest version of Teamspeak3.)

The community voice server is open for Kerbal engineers of all explosive talent. Come on in and celebrate your latest achievements, or ask for help. Narrate a livestream! Launch an expedition to slay the Space Kraken Cthulu!

Server Guidelines

• Young players are welcome. We have adult and young users alike, and everyone's welcome. We care about your behavior, not the pitch of your voice. If you're calm and considerate, we'll have a great time—and that goes for older folks, too. There's occasionally some cursing, but feel free to ask people to clean up their language or move to another channel.

• Use your forum name. This isn't mandatory, but it helps everyone to recognize each other.

• Push-to-talk is required. The server's been getting more traffic over the last few days, and voice activation is problematic with more than a handful of users. If you have a high-quality microphone and no background noise, you may request an account that lets you use voice activation.

• Move down a channel. If you and a group want to discuss something else, move to a different channel out of consideration for other guests. In particular, if you're discussing something unrelated to Kerbal Space Program that other users aren't interested in, this is fine—just do it in another channel.

• Be nice. Be considerate. This should be self-explanatory. Don't yell, sing, hold down your talk button, play music, harass other users, that kind of thing. Everyone's here to have fun.

• Ask a server admin. If you have a problem, complaint, or curiosity, please feel free to ask a server admin or moderator.

Moderators

I set up this server a little while back. I recently got a PM asking me to publicize it a little bit, so here we are. There are a few people online right now, so come join us!
    Last edited by Majiir; 13th March 2014 at 22:04.

People have been jumping on and off all day, but there are four of us online now if anyone wants to join the fun.

Sr. Spacecraft Engineer Martonaut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    this sounds fun, when my real internet is back ill jump to the talk

Blog Entries
    Getting on right now.
    Okay... one of you guys thought it would be funny to smash the rocket into the command center... very funny...

Blog Entries
    Very nice, I'd like to see more people on this soon! Good easy communication.
    Okay... one of you guys thought it would be funny to smash the rocket into the command center... very funny...

I'll have to get on this later.

Blog Entries
    This is great! I can see this as a great tool for the community. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
    That one kat,
    KleptomaniaKat

7-8 of us are on tonight playing some challenge games and running casual streams. We're about to start a "you build it, I land it" challenge.

Mechapoop. That's all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphox View Post
    Mechapoop. That's all I can say.
    Save me, parachute utters!