Community TeamSpeak3 Server
nobodyWE can hear you scream!
TS3 Hostname: ksp.nabaal.net (or just click here)
Download the Teamspeak 3 client here.
(If the connection link above doesn't work, open the Connections menu, click Connect, and enter the hostname above in the "Server Address" field. If you're still having trouble, make sure you're using the latest version of Teamspeak3.)
The community voice server is open for Kerbal engineers of all explosive talent. Come on in and celebrate your latest achievements, or ask for help. Narrate a livestream! Launch an expedition to slay the Space
- Young players are welcome. We have adult and young users alike, and everyone's welcome. We care about your behavior, not the pitch of your voice. If you're calm and considerate, we'll have a great time—and that goes for older folks, too. There's occasionally some cursing, but feel free to ask people to clean up their language or move to another channel.
- Use your forum name. This isn't mandatory, but it helps everyone to recognize each other.
- Push-to-talk is required. The server's been getting more traffic over the last few days, and voice activation is problematic with more than a handful of users. If you have a high-quality microphone and no background noise, you may request an account that lets you use voice activation.
- Move down a channel. If you and a group want to discuss something else, move to a different channel out of consideration for other guests. In particular, if you're discussing something unrelated to Kerbal Space Program that other users aren't interested in, this is fine—just do it in another channel.
- Be nice. Be considerate. This should be self-explanatory. Don't yell, sing, hold down your talk button, play music, harass other users, that kind of thing. Everyone's here to have fun.
- Ask a server admin. If you have a problem, complaint, or curiosity, please feel free to ask a server admin or moderator.
I set up this server a little while back. I recently got a PM asking me to publicize it a little bit, so here we are. There are a few people online right now, so come join us!