Page 185 of 497 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4964

Thread: Kethane Pack 0.8.8 - Rebalanced converters, faster scanning and 0.24 compatibility

Quote Originally Posted by fractl View Post
    you could always use hyperedit to fill your kethane tanks for testing...just a thought..simple, fast, and effective
    this is what I do personally

Junior Rocket Scientist
    Why doesn't the radial mount drill take 2.0 charge per second while deployed?

Quote Originally Posted by Frederf View Post
    Why doesn't the radial mount drill take 2.0 charge per second while deployed?
    The drills will only use charge if you are actually extracting kethane. If your not over a deposit they wont use charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Majiir View Post
    It's a 2D map export since some other mods haven't gotten on the 3D map bandwagon. Rendering it in a timely manner is proving to be a challenge. I've brought it from 60-90 seconds to about 11 seconds now, but that's still pretty long.
    That looks great. the ability to look at the 3D map is fantastic, but I would like that ability to look at the data in the 2D sense as well. as you are making / rendering this, can you also output the data in some form of a lat, lon, kethane value file as well??????

good stuff

DrTedAstro

How do I get rid of that grid?

Any way to produce another fuel? Like deuterium of the mod Impossible Innovations v0.2.5.1???

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermisu View Post
    Is it really a big deal? It's the kethane map you'll use in-game to see your kethane deposits, it was just put on the loading screen for fun.
    Last reset: 0.23

jump back to the 160s, there lies the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermisu View Post
    See below.
    Quote Originally Posted by neurotoxin View Post
    Looking into the source on Github it looks like the value you want to set is ShowInMenu.

After some trial and error I figured it out. I placed ShowInMenu in the following location

ScanningSound = True
    ShowInMenu = False
    ShowOverlay = False

For some reason it kept reverting my changes when I placed it at the end although it might work for you there. So edit GameData/Kethane/settings.cfg and then start your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Majiir View Post
    By popular request, I've been playing with something.
    If that's a return of the ingame map, I'm all for it. The hex map is cool, ...., high tech, buzzword, buzzword, buzzword - but nowhere nearly as useful as an actual map.