Page 1 of 968 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

Totally Not a KSC II Spy NuclearWarfare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

Hello! Since the last thread for screenshots is gone due to the revert, lets make this one our current screenshots. Please make galleries for a large quantity of screenshots so they don't clog up the page and make screenshots take longer to load!

Here are some rules layed out in the old thread (because Skunky tells it best!):

F1 takes screenshots in game.

Only post pictures in spoiler tags if they are over 1920x1080. (This is an exception to the rules and approved by the staff) This is a screenshot thread so a 56k warning is a given.

Uploading your pictures first to an online host like imgur, photobucket, etc is preferred.

Try to take screens at the maximum resolution you can run KSP at.

F2 allows you to hide the HUD. Some(but not all) pictures like environment shots look better without it.

In .14 the middle mouse button will allow you to pitch and yaw on the camera's axis instead of the central point

Chronological montages from cool missions are welcome!
    Last edited by NuclearWarfare; 18th April 2013 at 17:06. Reason: Additions.

Twitter
    @zedsted
    Blog Entries
    Whilst the old thread, the first one, is still around and can be found here, it is 200+ pages and I guess we could do with a new one. Feel free to post on, folks!

Totally Not a KSC II Spy NuclearWarfare's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for the approval, Ted. I wasn't sure if it was needed, but I jumped at the chance for a big thread like such, haha.

Here is my Mun Base Alpha! Ran by Commander Bobbald Kerman, the base currently holds two kerbals. Sadly, the custom lunar buggy had an issue with its wheels, and suffered critical damage in a crash over rough terrain. A new Lunar base is in its concept stage and will we built with second-hand ancient Soviet parts that the kerbals found in a bunker somewhere in what they don't know as Russia.

Senior Rocket Scientist Richy teh space man's Avatar

Cruising over Eve with Kethane jets and Hooligan lab balloons

My B52 as seen on the KSP subreddit

Jeb not understanding what a safe distance is during weapons testing:

Pyotor, How did you do that with the buttons and all?

They're spoiler tags. Use them like any other BBcode.

My Mobile Missile Launcher! Achieves speeds of 21.7 m/s. Inside there is an srb with a probe (I added an sas module later to it). The missile will reach 47,000 meters launching straight up. Also the Humvee type car has two of the little LV-1 (ant) engines on its back to look like exhaust ports

Quote Originally Posted by rosenkranz View Post
    Pyotor, How did you do that with the buttons and all?
    [spoiler=Your title blah blah]Your image link[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Pyotor Gagarin; 18th April 2013 at 18:02. Reason: discovered noparse tags