View Poll Results: What classic ship would you like to fly next? these are in production...

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • Biodomes from "Silent Running" w/animated doors and delivery system

40 21.62%
  • ALIENS Marine Dropship (fully animated]

47 25.41%
  • ALIENS APC Transport

14 7.57%
  • ALIENS: The Sulaco

23 12.43%
  • Star Wars - YT-1300 Milennium Falcon, Low poly, fully animated (landing ramp, cargo bay etc)

19 10.27%
  • Star Wars - Boba Fett SLAVE1 (fully animated)

13 7.03%
  • Star Wars - Rebel B-Wing fighter.

3 1.62%
  • Star Wars - Original X-Wing.

26 14.05%
Page 104 of 186 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1856

Thread: (0.23) Wayland Corp. Development and released download Thread (new parts)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boamere View Post
    Hey I know the Pegasus PX-2 is out of date, but is there any reason why the engines don't how up, and also I added PART { to every cfg file , is there something I must do or is it just that it is too old to work?
    I have absolutely no idea... it's a mechjeb issue, and that's the reason I have removed mechjeb from it. There is one thing having to re-do or fix all your mods after an update, but its another thing to wait for other developers to fix their plugins so you can then fix your ship... it's a painful cycle so no more mechjeb as a pre-requisite. I find the mechjeb part of mechjeb works great, but not with the mumechengines anymore.

I got stuck with a parachute problem, I decided to go back and see if I could make one, and no same problems as before but Tiberion has shown me the light and hopefully I will have the mech capsule finished in an hour or two then i can get a few more stock craft for the new pegasus made, I had to scrap all the ones from last week since the rescale.

The pegasus is VERY big now.. to get those 3 kerbals in the cockpit and make it look like a good size, its now a factor of x5!

If I have missed something, sorry. I have tried to go through all of the posts a couple of times, but still have the following problems.

I am unable to get the 1999 craft to load. Missing vtol and other part. I tried loading vs 1 and then reload vs 2, same. I would like to get the Pegasus as well, but from the posts it looks like some others are having issues as well. I am running ksp 0.20.??? whatever the latest version is.

I thank all in advance for any help or direction to get these working.

Devo, you stuff rocks and is 'top shelf'.... great work and thanks.

DrTedAstro.

@ Devo ya though I was thinking on a grander scale, more for a heavier craft where you have a set of Main drive engines retract into a pod and have a eyeris close over them, one for standard mainstage atmospheric engines and another set for 'Ion' space engines.

With a Set of retractable legs that sit just above as a part that are capable of clearing them, stick em together with the hyper ring and well you have some awesome parts to make some sci-fi looking ships.

Nice pod, one of the things I like about stuff like this is the animated parts just bring things to life.

I don't know if its technically possible but perhaps a part where the pods sits inside doors open and it ejects the pod.

Also if your on a vehicle bent how about a delivery system or module?

The DemV drop box, I think its probably the most useful idea for a part, however I can't get it to work with non Demv vehicals even if its upscaled because of the way the wheels work on those, so trying to use it for your rover or a custom vehicles wasn't successful sadly.

It'd be nice to have a practical part for deploying along with the animated goodies your so good at. And perhaps a Utility command vehicle with a integrated crane that folds down and packs away (so it fits in perhaps) with stabilising legs for deploying all that lovely Biodome colony building stuff I haven't ersuaded you expand on and model yet.
    Last edited by Hawkstorm; 20th July 2013 at 19:46.

Are you going to update your station ring pack Devo?

man, such out standing equipment!!!!! excellent job t oall involved...
    the guy that took his eagle into the water to demonstrate its tuffness should be made your salesman of the year...
    any way great job to all involved
    i cant wait to get my eagle now...

Quote Originally Posted by Armokh View Post
    Are you going to update your station ring pack Devo?
    You should look at the 'HyperRing' Its not as big as some of the station rings.....but way more awesome and functional than any of em!

Plays KSP "legit"
    Hello, Devo. I'm interested in your 'WT-51 Kerban Transport' ship. Saw a video of it, and stayed away when you had said "always land with low fuel or the tail will snap off".
    I'm hoping this has been "fixed"? Because going by my title.. well. I use all the 'cheats' in the Debug Toolbar. So...
    Am I going to have to deal with this? Will the tail still snap off if I don't land on low fuel?

I can so use this to get some aquatic craft to Laythe, and I don't wish to use HyperEdit to do so.
    Last edited by Benie; 21st July 2013 at 02:41.
    Non-MechJeb Achievements (0.20.2):
    I cheat, therefore fuel is no concern to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KhaosCorp View Post
    You should look at the 'HyperRing' Its not as big as some of the station rings.....but way more awesome and functional than any of em!
    Yes but I'm looking for something slim. you can see its use here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...igns%21/page17 -Aspire Space Station.

Plays KSP "legit"
    Mmk, I'm confused on how to fly the WT-51 Kerban Transport.
    1. How high in altitude do I go until I switch to horizontal flight (say, Kerbin)?
    2. Why is it the tri-engine is as powerful as the single one?
    3. The MK2 version wasn't included in the downloaded, only the MK1.

Basically, gravity is forcing me back into Kerbin. I climb to 200m like I always do, and I'm getting pulled back before I even have a chance to circularize my orbit. It seems the engine in the back doesn't have enough Delta-V to do so.
    This is flying manual, by the way. I fear to use MechJeb on this thing.
    Non-MechJeb Achievements (0.20.2):
    I cheat, therefore fuel is no concern to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Benie View Post
    Hello, Devo. I'm interested in your 'WT-51 Kerban Transport' ship. Saw a video of it, and stayed away when you had said "always land with low fuel or the tail will snap off".
    I'm hoping this has been "fixed"? Because going by my title.. well. I use all the 'cheats' in the Debug Toolbar. So...
    Am I going to have to deal with this? Will the tail still snap off if I don't land on low fuel?

I can so use this to get some aquatic craft to Laythe, and I don't wish to use HyperEdit to do so.
    Just use some struts o keep tail on if you are using a really heavy load.

@Benie..

I don't know what it is with the WT-51 that people have problems with.. I just attach the stuff to it as per the video and it flies. I must admit, lately I have been using the Hydrotech auto pilot to keep it stable, perhaps try that.

------
    Sorry for lack of updates on the weekend everyone, I got myself a new arduino and have been attempting to get the Wii nunchuk to control the VTOL in my ship. TT's joystick mod got me thinking and I couldn't see a reason I couldn't do a similar thing with the nunchuck and use the accelerometer in it to control the RCS also.

Currently I have it set up on a test bed testing the serial output from the nunchuck (which is very simple for a stupid person like me) so far so good, now it's just translating that input to commands and sending that to the game. Not spending serious time on it, but thought it might be fun for a project. Keyboard control on left hand, Wii nunchuk in right hand controlling vector or shaking left right, up/down for RCS bursts.