Page 234 of 410 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 4091

Thread: [0.22] B9 Aerospace Pack / R4.0c / New pods, IVAs, engines, fuselages & structures

Quote Originally Posted by Knas View Post
    Yeah I tried to redownload it several times without succes, I even updated WinRaR later but still no success :/
    I have also have had this problem in the past. I started to use FlashGet as a download manager and that fixed my issues. It allowed me to download the file correctly and faster. To use it it is a pain because you cannot copy the link from the spaceport directly. Get the link from the failed download from your browser. Firefox and Chrome store the link for failed and finished files even if the download was incomplete or corrupt. Paste the link inside FlashGet and no more failed downloads. Good luck and best wishes...

Capsule Communicator
    Which folders would I need if just wanted to use the cargo bay?
    ArmchairGravy: To launch your rockets, see them explode around you and hear the lamentations of your co-pilot.

space travel can't ease the pressure on a planet grown too crowded ... stupid people won't leave the slopes of their home volcano ... What space travel does do is drain off the best brains smart enough to see a catastrophe before it happens and with the guts to pay the price and go. That's a tiny fraction of one percent. But that's enough.
    — Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

I've got a bug report/possible unintended action:

Quote Originally Posted by Sabor View Post
    Sure thing! If it has wings I can fly it (Flying into the ground still counts as flying)
    Email has been sent

Does anyone have any building ideas for this mod?

you could try building drop pods using the cargo bays

Edit: i only got the idea to do that after realizing that and checking that no one else has done it and it actually does work too
    Last edited by Helix935; 29th August 2013 at 18:19.

Any chance of getting longer LFO tanks to match the long fuselage sections to cut the strut count?

Any chance of getting longer LFO tanks to match the long fuselage sections to cut the strut count?
    I second this notion!

(Hey, is "Reply With Quote" broken for anyone else? I'm having to copy-paste these.)

Yes, I think the whole forum has been acting odd for people using FireFox and/or Chrome since the update/maintenance going by the forum forum anyway

Having no edit/format etc bars is kind of annoying too

Why is this happening with mirror symmetry?