Page 266 of 410 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 4091

Thread: [0.22] B9 Aerospace Pack / R4.0c / New pods, IVAs, engines, fuselages & structures

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v View Post
    What's up with the mk2 cargo bay playing the closing (instead of opening) animation in the editor? all the other cargo holds end up open so you can actually see where to put stuff.
    Every single other cargohold does that by default, but you can open it right in the editor by clicking on the doors while in action group menu. Your preference will be saved then.

Quote Originally Posted by bac9 View Post
    Every single other cargohold does that by default, but you can open it right in the editor by clicking on the doors while in action group menu. Your preference will be saved then.
    oh, thanks!.
    RCS Build Aid - A tool for balanced placement of RCS thrusters.
    FPS counter for Linux and Mac users.

Am I doing something wrong, or do the SABRE Engines overheat WAY too quick? Like half throttle in jet mode, and explode almost immediately when I switch to rocket mode. This happens when flying the B9 SCDV.

Something is wrong with the download for me.
    Whenever I open it in WinRAR it says this "!C:\Documents and Settings\~computername~\Desktop\Games\uploads_2013 _10_B9-Aerospace-Pack-R4.0c.zip: Unexpected end of archive."
    What's going on?!

Reporting serious bug: not all parts are loading. All mk2 nosecones are missing (except scientific), radial ex-avionics and ex-asas are missing too. Maybee also something else - total count of loaded B9 parts are 204 (if I counted right) of 210...

Last edited by ZobrAA; 21st October 2013 at 02:13.

It seems that my 7zip isn't opening the zip files from either the space-port or from the media-fire mirror. Is this an issue or something just with my PC?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rogue Ace View Post
    Something is wrong with the download for me.
    Whenever I open it in WinRAR it says this "!C:\Documents and Settings\~computername~\Desktop\Games\uploads_2013 _10_B9-Aerospace-Pack-R4.0c.zip: Unexpected end of archive."
    What's going on?!
    Corrupt download, spaceport bug. Redownload, possibly from mediafire.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZobrAA View Post
    Reporting serious bug: not all parts are loading. All mk2 nosecones are missing (except scientific), radial ex-avionics and ex-asas are missing too. Maybee also something else - total count of loaded B9 parts are 204 (if I counted right) of 210...
    Corrupt download, spaceport bug. Redownload, possibly from mediafire.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze-Zero View Post
    It seems that my 7zip isn't opening the zip files from either the space-port or from the media-fire mirror. Is this an issue or something just with my PC?
    No idea. Maybe try redownloading, but if you've already tried mediafire, I'm not sure what you could do. Have you tried WinRAR? It gives you 40 days of free trial forever.

Is anyone else having an issue with the Sabre M overheating ridiculously fast in both Jet and Rocket mode? I can only run it at half throttle.

Happy to not be reporting a bug but boy those SABREs are temperamental now! My old SSTO ran them at 100% during the entire ascent and while working on a new one it overheated and blew at about 20km. Not that I'm complaining, I love a challenge and they were always very powerful. Too bad those stock engine nacelles don't do any cooling haha.