Thread: Newspaper article

Blog Entries

Newspaper article

This is a concept for developers I posted in the other post by Custard Donut (In Space). But it is indeed Kerbal Artwork =)

Right.. There are few mistakes like "exploaded" and "tesbed", and English is not my first language so writing is not perfect, but I think I set the right tone.

Future Aerospace Engineer astropapi1's Avatar
    Love it! You should do more of these.

I love this

Awwww. As a Paradox fan this reminds me of Victoria II, with newspapers describing what is happening in the world. It would be so cool to have this in career mode. I assume you also want it to keep track of stats? Great work!

Nicely done!

I found it a bit amusing that the "unreadable" article text is just a bunch of random words strung together.
    "...Some day men might no longer hug the earth, but dwell in heaven, draw power and sustenance from the skies, whirl at their will among the stars, and only seek the ground as men go down to the dark mysteries of the sea-floor..." ~Cecil Arthur Lewis

The Drawing Board - An unofficial KSP tutorial and resource library for players both new and old. Need help, or just looking for new tricks to learn? Start here!

Meet your moderation team!

In the habitable zone........... specificaly.... Australia.
    Blog Entries
    Is that done with indesign?
    It would be great if the Kerbals' Newspapers did end up looking like this. It has that great newspaperish character.
    "After boosters, struts and parachutes are a Kerbal's best friend." -Concluded by Bill Kerman after mediating an argument between Bob and Jeb.