- See the release announcement
- See http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...l=1#post863104
- See http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...l=1#post858321
- See http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...l=1#post789484
- All windows are now resizable and feature scroll bars.
- Can now edit the fuel amount before launch -- for launching empty tanks or reducing the amount of solid fuel in boosters. Can also fill a Kethane tank with Kethane on the launch pad for testing purposes.
- Can dump fuel -- this can be disabled through settings if you do not want it or are afraid of accidentally clicking it.
- The Lock feature is now linked with the flow state on the part (in the part's right click menu).
- Disabled if out of power or the vessel is not "controllable". (Sorry, no integration with RemoteTech. I will have to look at that later.)
- No parts are needed! There is now an icon at the screen edge (default to top right) that is used for showing and hiding the main window. The icon can be re-positioned to anywhere along the screen edge.
- the previous upload was missing the Readme and License files. That is the only difference.
- created a new 3D model
- fully functional, and tested with 0.19
- uses the same model as the Double-C Accelerometer -- new model coming soon!