Works with 0.23.5/ARM.
From Thunder Aerospace Corporation: a Fuel Balancer! It transfers, it balances, it mixes, it stirs!
Our product allows you to transfer fuel, or other resources, between parts on the same vessel.
* Transfer a resource into a part, drawing an equal amount from each other part.
* Transfer a resource out of a part, transferring an equal amount into each other part.
* Enable balance mode to transfer a resource such that all parts are the same percentage full.
* Dump a resource out of a part. Note that the resource is lost, never to be found.
* Lock a part, so that none of the resource will be transferred into or out of the part.
* When still Prelaunch (or Landed): edit the amount of a resource loaded in a part. Works on all resources, even solid rocket fuel.
Useful when you are flying along and need to quickly, and easily, transfer fuel from one tank to another. Or re-balance your fuel distribution to keep your center of mass from getting too far out of whack.
Download from the Space Port: http://kerbalspaceport.com/tac-fuel-balancer-v1-0/
Source code available on GitHub: https://github.com/taraniselsu/TacFuelBalancer
Now works with the Toolbar mod from blizzy78. Not required, but if you have it, the icon will be added to the toolbar instead of being by itself.
- See http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...l=1#post863104
- See http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...l=1#post858321
- See http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...l=1#post789484
- All windows are now resizable and feature scroll bars.
- Can now edit the fuel amount before launch -- for launching empty tanks or reducing the amount of solid fuel in boosters. Can also fill a Kethane tank with Kethane on the launch pad for testing purposes.
- Can dump fuel -- this can be disabled through settings if you do not want it or are afraid of accidentally clicking it.
- The Lock feature is now linked with the flow state on the part (in the part's right click menu).
- Disabled if out of power or the vessel is not "controllable". (Sorry, no integration with RemoteTech. I will have to look at that later.)
- No parts are needed! There is now an icon at the screen edge (default to top right) that is used for showing and hiding the main window. The icon can be re-positioned to anywhere along the screen edge.
- the previous upload was missing the Readme and License files. That is the only difference.
- created a new 3D model
- fully functional, and tested with 0.19
- uses the same model as the Double-C Accelerometer -- new model coming soon!