New release! Main differences to the old parts:
- Refreshed art assets; engines look more consistent with each other and no longer use normal maps. This was a choice made with regards to the constant memory limitations of the game and while good normal maps can look great in KSP, they're not essential to the appearance of most parts. I opted to keep things more flat & simple.
- Textures are now saved as MBM to avoid PNG and TGA bugs.
- Supports Community Tech Tree
- Re-balanced stats. No longer modeled after the stock LV-N, I've bumped up the TWR of all engines while knocking the Isp down more modest ranges. Designed to be more in line with hydrocarbon based NTRs.
- I decided against a single-propellant option due to the lack of configuration for stock tanks currently.
- 20/11/2014: Re-balanced costs of all engines, re-balanced Isp of all engines, added support for Community Tech tree, added new engine BL-40-N
- Advanced engines pack
- Optional Firespitter (mesh switcher) integration
- Additional configurations for different propellants (Liquid Hydrogen etc.)
- Further down the line (hopefully), modular engine addons
- Final texture fix for old engines
Old Version (No longer updated.)
[Assets copyright of Kommitz, all rights reserved.]