Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: [0.24] Procedural Dynamics - Procedural Wing 0.8.1

Thx to a video from White Owl I wanted to try out this promising mod. I opened the bitbucket link from the first page. There I can´t find the file for the download in the download-tab. I looked left and right but I´m sad to say that I seem totaly unable to find the file I have to download.
    I always have this problem with sites like this or sourceforge or similar - they´re not very userfriendly.
    Please, could anyone point me to the file I have to download? Thanks in advance.

There is a link called 'Download' at the very end of the opening post - but I agree with you, this is hard to find as it looks like it is part of the licensing description. Would be better if this was larger and away from the previous section.

Could a procedural ladder be made? I don't like placeing tons of ladders
    More info here
    http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...911#post438911

I was a Victim of the Great Forum Derp of April 2013.

Tester for the ULA Pack by Chimer4 and Blazing Angel665
    The great retraction, never forget.
    Ad Astra!
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonIñigo View Post
    I want the link of download. Please, is urgent. Thanks

Banned
    The snap disabling by holding the right mouse button when placing the wing doesn't work for me, it always snaps to the tip, unless there is another section of pWings, which makes the wing snap to that part instead if I place it at a certain distance from it.

Can you make Procedural Structural Plates? Basically pWings without the lift?

when scaling wing, does the lift factor scales as well? if not can you make one with scalling lift factor pls? also making procedural wing and plate with constant thickness would be awesome, and could they be made so you can change the tint in some way?

Rocketry Enthusiast
    This will finally satisfy my OCD and making everything lineup perfectly, testing in progress

I can't remember if it's been said already, but is it possible to scale the roots/tips in individual directions so we don't end up with massively thick wing roots?

Other than that, this combined with FAR is absolutely fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Disaster View Post
    I can't remember if it's been said already, but is it possible to scale the roots/tips in individual directions so we don't end up with massively thick wing roots?

Other than that, this combined with FAR is absolutely fantastic.
    Personally, the thickness should remain static. That or 1/10th the factor it is now.

Perhaps it ought to vary with aspect ratio, which I don't think would be terribly hard to arrange.