Thread: Space Station Modules?

Sr. Spacecraft Engineer bigdad84's Avatar

Space Station Modules?

Anybody have a list of [Stock] Looking space station modules that work in 0.20? I'm trying to build a space station and would like more than a bunch of hitchhiker modules
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you."

Scientific Adivisor
    i think the space station pack still works. Try that. As well as the Kerbal Science Society or whatever it is called.

Sr. Spacecraft Engineer bigdad84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azivegu View Post
    i think the space station pack still works. Try that. As well as the Kerbal Science Society or whatever it is called.
    Kerbal Science Society? What is that? I have never heard of it.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you."

Quote Originally Posted by bigdad84 View Post
    Kerbal Science Society? What is that? I have never heard of it.
    It's called the Kerbal Science Foundation. look for it. also the helix industrial module looks great.

Look for Space Tech Landers, It looks great too.

Fustek Space Station modules looks great, and it's upcoming expansion parts made by another modder

InfDice Mod Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Azivegu View Post
    I have updated the Space station parts but I am unable to release them as I have not been able to make contact with the original creator. (BTW any versions you find online will not work with KSP 0.20.)
    Part of Infinite Dice's Boat Parts Inc. team! Release 3 Boat Parts (Super Carrier Parts) are now finished and are RELEASED for public consumption and orders! We are currently working on some really cool projects that we are sharing our development on and also we have some secret projects we are working on BEHIND THE SCENES! So come and check us out! Boat Parts Page