Thread: KSP version 0.20.2.186 on Steam?

KSP version 0.20.2.186 on Steam?

Just noticed that my Steam version of KSP is at 0.20.2.186 and that in the bottom left of the title screen there is a clickable link labeled "Run Unit Tests" that doesn't seem to do anything. Evidently another update announcement will be forthcoming soon.

Huh so it does. Mine got 0.20.1.186 about a day ago I guess it was. I've had "Run Unit Tests" on mine since the 0.20 update but it never seems to do anything. Haven't seen what was changed yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sma View Post
    Huh so it does. Mine got 0.20.1.186 about a day ago I guess it was. I've had "Run Unit Tests" on mine since the 0.20 update but it never seems to do anything. Haven't seen what was changed yet though.
    My 0.20.2 has deadlocked while I was in flight twice. 0.19 used to deadlock every couple of hours, but usually only when transitioning from the VAB to the launch pad, so I never lost any progress, just a little time restarting the app. I haven't had that problem since 0.20 was released, but I never had a deadlock in 0.20 or 0.20.1. Could be coincidence that I've gotten it twice since updating, but it doesn't feel like it.

I haven't deadlocked once in this game ever. Only crashed 4 times in total and those were part count related (and once something external to ksp entirely) but I played 8 hours straight post patch without crashes

as for what it was, just a pair of bug fixes, one for the linux mouse wheel issue, the other to fix the png texture loading crash
    At first I was afraid. I was terrified.
    Kept thinking I could never live if they let Jebediah fly...
    and then I spent so many nights, thinking what could all go wrong.
    So I got on, and brought parachutes along!

So now we're back, from outer space!
    I rode shotgun on the launch with my friend Bob in the far left place!
    -Bill Kerman