Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moon Base

Moon Base

Hi,

Why build a Moon Base ? It's useless no ?

Thx

This game is a sandbox. You can do whatever you want in a sandbox. You don't have to even bother getting into orbit if you just want to play with planes and/or explosions.

I'm just going to go all the way and say, why play games at all? It doesn't help humanity in any way whatsoever. There doesn't have to be a reason. We just can, and so we do.

Quote Originally Posted by gompasta View Post
    I'm just going to go all the way and say, why play games at all? It doesn't help humanity in any way whatsoever. There doesn't have to be a reason. We just can, and so we do.
    Exactly!!!

Do you even launch?

Quote Originally Posted by gompasta View Post
    Well I find I relax while playing them, so does serve a purpose to me on that front. They also provide entertainment.....

But yeah agree with you on the general point :-)

I asked this question because we have many scientific instrument but it's all useless, it is unfortunate. Exemply; communautron 88-88 ? That's Ok but not communication with Kerbin... Not scientific data...

Ah, how use the mission flag ? I don't understand how use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitz View Post
    Hi,

Why build a Moon Base ? It's useless no ?

Thx

Because it's cool.

Because it's a challenge You can also add Kethane mod, and it will provide a lot to do. Designing, flying and maintaining all ships you need for full-scale industry is not a walk in the park.
    "Thou shalt not take Murphy's Laws in vain."
    "Duct tape is like the Force. It has light side, dark side, and is keeping the Universe together."
    "No one gets left behind."

If you have to ask why then you're playing the wrong game.