Thread: Transfer Kerbals from one ship to another

Transfer Kerbals from one ship to another

I asked myself if there is a way to transfer Kerbals from one ship to another or maybe a spacestation without leaving the ship - so to say internal throu the docking ports or something or is this a feature that is planned someday (if the devs concentrate once again on the game and no longer on merchandice ). I ´m really bad in EVA modus so this would be very handy...
    Last edited by matts73; 6th June 2013 at 06:05.

You have to eva. Anyway you can use the RCS pack to move over.
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaSilisko View Post
    I think they'd be a sort of... really really inefficient bureaucratic hairball of a democracy, which funnels 90% of the planet's GDP into the space program (though they're still not too good at the whole space thing)
    Also, their civilization hasn't really figured out the whole agriculture thing, so they mostly live off of eating leaves and grass and tree bark.
    The sad thing is though, it took the placement of five monoliths to get them to this point.

After a bit of practice, EVA controls aren't that hard. And instead of waiting for devs to implement this feature, you can use the Crew Manifest mod to do the transfer.

You can install the Crew manifest mod, will do everything you want.

EDIT: Ninja'd
    EDIT 2: Not Ninja'd, I'm just blind
    Last edited by Sᴄɪɴᴛɪʟʟᴀᴛᴏʀ; 6th June 2013 at 05:04.

Or make sure you build ladders all over your stations.
    Homer: It's time to slip the surly bonds of gravity and punch the face of God!

Stuck for mission ideas? Want a new challenge? Try the Kerbal Mission Roulette!

what merchandice?

Quote Originally Posted by lyndonguitar View Post
    what merchandice?
    the T-shirts, Mugs, etc. but hey they have to use all ways to earn money to finish this game someday hopefully

Chief Shouting Officer Ashflare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matts73 View Post
    the T-shirts, Mugs, etc. but hey they have to use all ways to earn money to finish this game someday hopefully
    Yes, the game devs do in fact personally handpaint each mug and iron each T-shirt.

I once saw an Apollo mockup that was done in such a way that ladders could easily take the Kerbals from the command module to the lander, but sadly other than that you have to use RCS jetpacks.