Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Plugin, Parts, 0.23] Orbital Rendezvous and Docking Assistant (ORDA) v1.0.9.4

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyRain2k View Post
    I don't get either of these so I can't even try to fix them so I'd need a way to reproduce it.
    For my problem.
    Add current ORDA Magic computer to ship with unbalanced RCS.
    Send ship into orbit and move to a station to dock.
    Turn ORDA on to auto dock ship.
    With my previous version of ORDA it would balance the RCS to prevent the ship from rotating out of alignment with the dock port.
    Current ORDA does not and ship will spin while trying to move and cause autopilot to abort on approach.

EDIT: Ok, something really weird is going on with this, It wont even get past orient now.
    If it helps these are the other mods I am using.
    Kerbal Attachment System
    Soviet Pack
    American Pack
    MechJeb 2
    Laser mod
    Quantum Strut
    Procedural Fairings
    Last edited by WedgeRancer; 29th July 2013 at 05:46.

Well i do have the Parts in the game. But how does it work there should appear a button or not ? There is nothing.

Doesnt work for me in .21 just sits there saying its approaching target but in reality it stays the same distance from target whilst using all my RCS
    The great .24 HypeTrain - I was there

Hi, thanks for this great mod, I have a slight issue, which is more likely my knowledge than the mod itself.
    I cant figure out how to use autopilot to dock. I'm using 0.21 and the videos i look up online all show older versions which have a separate dock button under autopilot options.

Can anyone help with some advice, links to tutorials for the new version for new players or do i have to reinstall?

Quote Originally Posted by Jossiah View Post
    Hi, thanks for this great mod, I have a slight issue, which is more likely my knowledge than the mod itself.
    I cant figure out how to use autopilot to dock. I'm using 0.21 and the videos i look up online all show older versions which have a separate dock button under autopilot options.

Can anyone help with some advice, links to tutorials for the new version for new players or do i have to reinstall?
    Under the Target tab you have to select a vessel within 2.5km distance, select a port on your craft (the row of number buttons above the list) and a port on the target (number buttons below the selected target's entry), then the Dock button will show up.

Thanks for the reply, I had been selecting the target port in ORDA but not the "control from here" port. I will try this next time I'm on.

You have saved many Kerbal lives

Thanks again

So, apparently hogdriver is still alive, his profile shows activity about 2 weeks ago... I'm kind of new to KSP, so I don't know what actually happened before the great April event.

KRASH Agency Director HeadHunter67's Avatar
    I've tried installing this mod in a few different ways - as advised in the OP, as well as in the old way and also as it appears in the folder... none of these seem to work. I do not see the tutorials or the training mission appearing in my game menu. What's wrong here?

"Any landing you can walk away from... was not a KRASH landing!" - Jubal Kershaw, Director of the Kerbal Rocketry And Science Headquarters.

is this different to the version on spaceport?