Thread: Is there any way to remove "Attitude Control by MechJeb" from part descriptions?

Is there any way to remove "Attitude Control by MechJeb" from part descriptions?

Hello, so recently I went ahead and used the Module Manager plugin to give all my pods and probes MechJeb, Protractor, Engineer Redux, and RemoteTech functionality without having to add extra non-stock parts to my ships, and I got that to work and it's all functioning properly but there is one slight annoyance I'm seeing. I also have the ioncross crew support plugin, and with all these different plugins effecting my command pods I end up with a line in the part's description that says something along the lines of "Life support by ion crossAttitude control by MechJeb(tm)Command".

So that sentence pretty much says that it's using 3 plugins and it doesn't even bother to put them in a list or anything so it looks really bulky and is completely unnecessary, because of this I was wondering if anybody knows if it's possible to turn off whatever part of these plugins write this stuff to the part description?

Quote Originally Posted by CoriW View Post
    Hello, so recently I went ahead and used the Module Manager plugin to give all my pods and probes MechJeb, Protractor, Engineer Redux, and RemoteTech functionality without having to add extra non-stock parts to my ships, and I got that to work and it's all functioning properly but there is one slight annoyance I'm seeing. I also have the ioncross crew support plugin, and with all these different plugins effecting my command pods I end up with a line in the part's description that says something along the lines of "Life support by ion crossAttitude control by MechJeb(tm)Command".

So that sentence pretty much says that it's using 3 plugins and it doesn't even bother to put them in a list or anything so it looks really bulky and is completely unnecessary, because of this I was wondering if anybody knows if it's possible to turn off whatever part of these plugins write this stuff to the part description?
    Yes. If you look at the text files you're plopping onto your computer, it should be fairly obvious where the text you want to remove is. You've used the title of the section three times in your post.